Survivor Tetepare

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I reckon if we survived the danger zone once, we should be safe for the next round of votes
^-^
Bet I get dangerzoned again, and I probably won't be as lucky!
x3

-Jivvi, upon seeing new alliances being formed and old ties being cut, tags along with the newly founded Dunretia tribe. He takes a moment to salvage his hoard of various explosives, packs his backpack full of fish, and heads off. Jivvi caught up with his tribe while they were debating what they should do for a living area. He wanders off, and the Dunreita ribe is nearly blown of their feet by an earsplitting explosion. Curious, they wander over to find Jivvi setting up his stuff in the corner, and various other things everywhere else, in their new cave-

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
vati180
myusername22 (Had to use your real name to tag, sorry)
HypeBurst
@77_isthe_best

How about we all form an alliance together? They're strength in number after all. Just basically the same thing you guys suggested, except with Hype in it as well c:
Only if he wants to be of course. I just remembered he recommended we form an alliance later on, and now is the perfect opportunity.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Hey! lol now my alliance with myusername was nuked :p

Now with who I have to ally...
Me ? I would be happy too!

As Smoggy introduces himself to the newest members of his team, he sees a number of their nervous faces as they realize their alliances have been shattered!
He tries to calm their nerves and keep them happy, by feeding them a pineapple and coconut salad <3
Keep healthy and fresh. I love you all.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Hey! lol now my alliance with myusername was nuked :p

Now with who I have to ally...
Me ? I would be happy too!

As Smoggy introduces himself to the newest members of his team, he sees a number of their nervous faces as they realize their alliances have been shattered!
He tries to calm their nerves and keep them happy, by feeding them a pineapple and coconut salad <3
Keep healthy and fresh. I love you all.
Okay :D

Joins to alliance with Smoggy.. looks at other survivors.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
All tribes split in half and put into two larger ones? THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN HARDER TO VOTE
However, the other half of the plot twist relieved me a bit.

I fish far longer than I should have that day, coming back in the evening with a wicker basket assortment of seafood for this new tribe I've been set to unexpectedly. I also gather berries, vegetables, and even...yams ? for dinner that night. After it was all cooked and prepared, we, as a new tribe, feasted gloriously during our first night together.

Throughout that night, as we talked, danced, and ate, this song sprung from the happiness I had felt throughout.

ansoro2112, could you possibly add the new teams somewhere onto the original thread post as well? I used that list originally to see who was where. :3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Well, Ansoro, I'm confused. Did you just randomize who got voted out?

Anyways, to my new tribe, I actually want to agree with Hockeyfan1852 and vote out Forest and Vati. I've seen enough of the past 3 seasons to know that they are good and usually do well. I'm not trying to force you all to, but just food for thought :D

Yes I did.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Well, Ansoro, I'm confused. Did you just randomize who got voted out?

Anyways, to my new tribe, I actually want to agree with Hockeyfan1852 and vote out Forest and Vati. I've seen enough of the past 3 seasons to know that they are good and usually do well. I'm not trying to force you all to, but just food for thought :D

Yes I did.
Oh... :D