The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where Day 2 is officially over

Alpha102 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangaroo (Lynch in 10)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - Alpha102, Nottykitten, Duffie, Prizyms, Ooglie101 (Lynch in 6)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - timdood3, Old_Man_Oak_63, storm886 (Lynch in 8)
Old_Man_Oak_63 - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa]- xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, Jivvi, 77_is_the_best, digitalmez (Lynch in 5)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, std1997, Sploorky, Hunter27a1

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

END OF DEADLINE, Old_Man_Oak_63 has been autolynched due to having the highest amount of votes.

Thread locked, resolution in a bit.

GmK

Reaction score
It was a weird first day of the masquerade the weirdest the city had ever seen. Probably due to all the drinking the night before. Nobody seemed to really know what to do, where to go, how to proceed, resulting in a mess of masks wandering lost around Venice. What a fine parade performance!

But everybody still knew: There are killers around, and they are a real threat.

So when twilight fell upon Venice, shit got real y0, and driven by inner madness due to all the parading (because: Who wouldn't go crazy walking around in silly masks all day, still hungover?), Coppo di Machiavelli, head of the Machiavelli Mafia Clan, announced himself the moment an angry mob decided to end his life.

Nobody really pitied the helpless chap...or did some of them?

[fa=#ff0000|fa-user][/fa] Coppo di Machiavelli (Old_Man_Oak_63) - Lawyer of the Machiavelli Mafia Clan - was (auto-)lynched Day 2.
---

It is now Night 3. Power roles, please send in your action.

GmK

Reaction score
Since most people were still begrudged by the long day, most fell asleep very quickly.

Shadows lurked, shadows came, shadows went...leaving two bodies killed.

(sorry, not a lot of time for big lore

so deal with it <3 )

---

[fa=#ff8800|fa-user][/fa] Cosimo Baldovinetti (Jivvi) - Mistletoe - was killed
[fa=#ff0000|fa-user][/fa] Regina Quarton (std1997) - Tracker and Paparrazi of the Machiavelli Mafia Clan - was killed

(Mistletoe and Paparazzi are Links)

It is now Day 3.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.​

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I KNEW IT. STD WAS EVIL. Especially with him being Mafia, I am still certain that each faction has only 1 Watcher or Tracker.
I wonder if anyone found their true love from Jivvi.

I'm currently tempted to vote digitalmez or Sploorky, because there's a high chance at least one of them is in the Assassin's guild.
I do believe it was digi who was continuing to push early yesterday for std to be lynched, and then when discussed over her role, I believe she said that a Mafia would die tonight? I guess we can assume digi is some kind of investigative/killer role and apart of the assassins guild, as I don't believe she can be both roles at once, and must be one or the other and so the kill had to be done in a group.

I would say last nights event confirms digi as an Assassin.

But didn't she say she was going to also die tonight? I guess that doesn't entirely matter now.

Also, does @Nottykitten have a report? :D

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also, does @Nottykitten have a report? :D
Nope, I have no report. I failed miserably using my night action and the report means absolutely nothing.

I investigated Prizyms. Because I doubted you were mafia and I thought I could find something with him. He answered the question with "Two or fewer".

Ofcourse I totally forgot fewer can also mean 0 mafia, therefor my result means nothing. GG Notty you failed hard.

However, I am still suspicious of Priz. He voted myuser very suspiciously.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
List of Alive players:
Mmarz11 - Leader of Tribunal
Duffie - Armourer
timdood3 - Cop
Fiestaguy - Rough Sleeper?
storm886 - Bodyguard
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - Tavern owner?
77_is_the_best - Innocent as confirmed by Tim

Sploorky - Confirmed himself as (unknown) third-party; not affiliated with Assassins?
Ltin - "Mime" (Uncertain alignment)
Nottykitten - Lie Detector, claimed third party?; pro-town
digitalmez - Resurrected,unknown role, possibly an Assassin

Alpha102
Prizyms
Ooglie101
myusername22
JKangaroo
Hunter27a1