The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also is any one here in this tribunal thing? if someone can confirm its existence, that's be nice
otherwise it could be the same thing as the assassins guild. just another name for it to be called by.
I can confirm that I am in the Tribunal (and Mmarz can confirm that too) and to @JKangaroo that is the kill you roleblocked from and it was to my memory a kill against Std (who we tried again and succeeded to kill tonight)
Also @Nottykitten Yes I am Town-sided \o/ don't fail again tonight.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Both Priz and Myuser are lying about my being female.
I'm not lying I was just quoting how I saw it. whatever message prizyms received clearly stated you were female. which is why I believe it's possible prizyms could be really confused right now as well. if prizyms knows a reason you would turn up female but be male I'm unsure of it, I can only see his message which specifically mentioned nottykitten by name as being female, and also said that prizyms night action had failed. people do not know if they've had their messages read by me so I find it unlikely prizyms made up his roleclaim.

@Ltin did you have anything to do with this?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I thought we weren't going to reveal ourselves to be tribunal members, Prizyms and Ooglie :O

I'm the third tribunal member!

We did decide to go after std again last night, which is why I don't think Prizyms(and by extension, Ooglie) is Mafia. Either of them could be a part of the assassin's guild though, so it's not ruled out completely yet.