The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
tim why would you say that unless you're assassin trying to warn the others
jeez, also did anyone ever confirm tim as townsided cop? he could be stalker or a mafia member searching for rival assassin members for all I know.
I confirmed him as a townsided cop. And he confirmed me as non-Mafia.
thank you for agreeing with every one of notty's recent posts two pages ago, jk
your disagree was very informative and helpful in discussion and not at all four hours late
debate shall ensue concerning the points your ratings have made
JK always reads and rates posts before posting.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Right now I'm waiting on Ltin to help sort our the entire nottykitten male/female situation. Right now I'm suspicious of nottykitten slightly because of two reasons
A) she's trying to lynch a doc claim
B) I know for a fact the message prizyms received said she was female

to all the people still voting prizyms please unvote. It doesn't matter if you believe my claim or not, It doesn't make sense to lynch a doctor claim. there are two possiblilities.

A) he is the doctor and is a target for all anti-town killing roles, in which case most likely he'll be killed off tonight

B) he isn't the doctor but made himself a target for any anti-town killing roles he isn't aligned with. If that's the case there's still a chance he'll die tonight anyway but if he survives we lynch him tomorrow.

if he is the doctor he can play a vital role in protecting a town power role tonight so i'm begging you all. Please unvote prizyms.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You all want to back down because he claimed the Doc. Don't forget Priz is highly experienced and can easely fake a doc claim.

None of you were bothered when someone suspicious claimed tracker(std) so now because someone claimed a more usefull role you are all like "yeah lets not risk it".
Why fake a doc claim? Claiming doc gets me killed tonight but at least means you don't waste today's lynch.