The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

storm886

Reaction score
This is my chance to start a mob! :D
Storm runs into the streets of Venice screaming, "LYNCH HIM! OFF WITH HIS HEAD! Myusername is the scum of the Grumpy Cat Inn!"

Oh btw myusername, you never replied to my Bob and Sue scenario. At least I didn't see it.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the host wonders if people even read what others write
Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, Fiestaguy, Nottykitten, Ltin (Lynch in 5)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1 (Lynch in 7)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Prizyms (Lynch in 8)
nottykitten - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - myusername22 (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, digitalmez, 77_is_the_best, timdood3

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Yes there seems to be a sudden vote for Prizyms without much analysis on the issue. It is likely that somebody in the Grumpy Cat Inn is mafia. My suspicions lead me to Prizyms and myusername. Prizyms being the one who lurks and doesn't give us much to build off of. Myusername being the one who doesn't lurk but seems to "follow the crowd" if you will. And myusername's quick vote on Prizyms makes me quite suspicious of him. In his reasoning for voting for Prizyms, he not once mentions the fact that he is innocent himself. Ex:

Mean Cow Inn: Bob, Billy, Sue, Sally

Bob: Claims town role
Billy: No claims or info
Sue: No claims or info
Sally: Actions lead to the general suspicion that she is innocent.

Evil Billy says, "Well it is pretty much narrowed out that Bob and Sally aren't mafia. Soooo that leaves me and Sue. Well Sue has been actin' pretty darn suspicious lately....

Good Billy says, "Well it is pretty much narrowed out that Bob and Sally aren't mafia. And since I know I'm not mafia, that leaves Sue."

Wouldn't it make sense for myusername to reply using Good Billy's response if he were innocent himself? This leads me to the conclusion that myusername feels uncomfortable with his role for obvious reasons: he is mafia!

vote myusername
I honestly keep remembering how coolio died last game when she was town and she kept screaming it out and it felt like a lot of the people left in game were just getting more and more suspicous of her. I was honestly afraid If i tried to look like i was overly trying to state myself as town people might just look at it as a manipulative move by the mafia to look innocent.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
You've only seen be rate posts with no response because my school's internet happened to shut off for the past 2 hours. Glad to see you people care though.

Note I haven't really read ALL of the posts that thoroughly yet, because I feel like my argument won't get out if I take to long, so take it with a grain of salt.
I don't trust any of the responses by Prizyms nor myuser at this point, and honestly, the jump on Notty feels... less then optimal, in my opinion.
Firstly, and this is just my opinion, but for some reason I highly doubt there would be such a role as a "male-only doctor" running about, especially for a doctor who would be apart of the town. A normal doctor seems like it would be more likely to be used to help every player. I also have a big hunch that Prizyms isn't telling the entire truth about his alignment.

This leads me to bring back up @Nottykitten's reveal from the previous night, which I don't think people are really putting into consideration seeing the current stance.

This was taken from @Prizyms, not I, and recall when I questioned Notty about this yesterday that, should he have chosen my statement to be the one of his investigation, it would have come out as either "False, True, or Don't Know" depending on my role's knowledge from the preceding nights.
So say if he had chosen me, and I was not Mafia or an investigative role, it would've shown up as "Don't know," because I had no knowledge of these 3 peoples roles besides mine own.

Prizyms however was the one chosen for the night, and it came out as TRUE, and the question was if the following group are Mafia.
This means that Prizyms MUST know that either I, himself, or Hunter is a Mafia member, and I'm FAIRLY CERTAIN that a doctor would NOT have the knowledge of these roles, because a doctor merely SAVES the player, but does not know the person they saved's role. The fact that it became TRUE because of Prizym's choice of words: "Two or Fewer" cannot end up as no Mafia, because if Prizyms was a doctoral role, then he wouldn't have access to this knowledge, and it should have come out as "Dont know"

I would say this undoubtedly say Prizyms can prove that Prizyms is not telling us the whole truth, and in fact knows more than he is letting on. I suspect that Prizyms is indeed Mafia, and I stand by my vote to lynch him.

The fact that he's pushing for Notty's lynch, who at this point I feel has more than proven themselves to be fairly pro-town, also raises flags for me, and so far none of the arguments against Notty seemed to make a lot of sense/convincing.

I'm also going to go somewhat against the sort of trend that was found in the Inn's, because I also doubt in myuser's involvement in trying to protect Prizyms, especially with the ideas I was thinking of from above.
Myuser is the Message Interceptor, correct?:

There are only two roles from my research that go along this set of skills: the Informant, and Journalist:

But honestly, I find Prizyms evidence more than enough to find convincing to be the most likely suspect of Mafia, with Myuser being his back-up.

I will continue to try and dig up more information from the past that people aren't really looking at to try and clear up some stuff.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Prizyms however was the one chosen for the night, and it came out as TRUE, and the question was if the following group are Mafia.
This means that Prizyms MUST know that either I, himself, or Hunter is a Mafia member, and I'm FAIRLY CERTAIN that a doctor would NOT have the knowledge of these roles, because a doctor merely SAVES the player, but does not know the person they saved's role. The fact that it became TRUE because of Prizym's choice of words: "Two or Fewer" cannot end up as no Mafia, because if Prizyms was a doctoral role, then he wouldn't have access to this knowledge, and it should have come out as "Dont know"
This is where I failed aswell when I forgot that "Two or fewer" can also mean 0.

Let say he were inno. That means he has no knowledge of the other two players. However, since he is inno. He knows that there are only two or less Mafia in the group. Since it's not him.

So yeah the result was pretty useless anyhow =S.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
That's where you're wrong! For all I know, we could all be innocent - there are a maximum of 2 scum in this group.
I don't think you read the rest of my reasoning.

The answer, "Two or Fewer" came out as true, which was stated by you.
If you were a doctoral role, as you so claim here with no further discussion by you besides trying to convince everyone that Notty was female.

Also note how you say you YOU KNOW THAT STORM IS MAFIA, yet as a doctoral role you should not know this information besides some current evidence, which you have yet to show to us (or I have missed).

But that is besides the point, if you were a doctoral role, you shouldn't know the alignment nor roles or the people you visited. Thus, you should not know whether or not someone is actually town, or Mafia, or third-party with the exception of role-claiming (which could or could not be true as well, and none of this group had released their claims until today)
The fact that is came out as True proves that you know someone's role out of these people, and thus, it CANNOT BE 0 mafia.

You sir, are digging a hole.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It's not useless, in fact I believe it is quite critical in figuring out these mess of role-claims and counter arguments that has been going on in the past few pages.
And now I am off to class. *woosh*
The group consisted out of You, Priz and Hunter. If priz was infact the doctor. He'd know that 1/3 of the people is innocent(him). Therefor there are always Two of Fewer Mafia in the group.

Not defending him, since I still think Priz is bad. But just pointing out how the question was flawed.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
You've only seen be rate posts with no response because my school's internet happened to shut off for the past 2 hours. Glad to see you people care though.

Note I haven't really read ALL of the posts that thoroughly yet, because I feel like my argument won't get out if I take to long, so take it with a grain of salt.
I don't trust any of the responses by Prizyms nor myuser at this point, and honestly, the jump on Notty feels... less then optimal, in my opinion.
Firstly, and this is just my opinion, but for some reason I highly doubt there would be such a role as a "male-only doctor" running about, especially for a doctor who would be apart of the town. A normal doctor seems like it would be more likely to be used to help every player. I also have a big hunch that Prizyms isn't telling the entire truth about his alignment.

This leads me to bring back up @Nottykitten's reveal from the previous night, which I don't think people are really putting into consideration seeing the current stance.

This was taken from @Prizyms, not I, and recall when I questioned Notty about this yesterday that, should he have chosen my statement to be the one of his investigation, it would have come out as either "False, True, or Don't Know" depending on my role's knowledge from the preceding nights.
So say if he had chosen me, and I was not Mafia or an investigative role, it would've shown up as "Don't know," because I had no knowledge of these 3 peoples roles besides mine own.

I would say this undoubtedly say Prizyms can prove that Prizyms is not telling us the whole truth, and in fact knows more than he is letting on. I suspect that Prizyms is indeed Mafia, and I stand by my vote to lynch him.

The fact that he's pushing for Notty's lynch, who at this point I feel has more than proven themselves to be fairly pro-town, also raises flags for me, and so far none of the arguments against Notty seemed to make a lot of sense/convincing.

I'm also going to go somewhat against the sort of trend that was found in the Inn's, because I also doubt in myuser's involvement in trying to protect Prizyms, especially with the ideas I was thinking of from above.
Myuser is the Message Interceptor, correct?:

There are only two roles from my research that go along this set of skills: the Informant, and Journalist:

But honestly, I find Prizyms evidence more than enough to find convincing to be the most likely suspect of Mafia, with Myuser being his back-up.

I will continue to try and dig up more information from the past that people aren't really looking at to try and clear up some stuff.

think about the question "Two or fewer" it means equal or less than two, if he knows he isn't mafia he knows that if you select two random players there cannot be Three mafia in the group. that's why the question came out true.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think you read the rest of my reasoning.

The answer, "Two or Fewer" came out as true, which was stated by you.
If you were a doctoral role, as you so claim here with no further discussion by you besides trying to convince everyone that Notty was female.

Also note how you say you YOU KNOW THAT STORM IS MAFIA, yet as a doctoral role you should not know this information besides some current evidence, which you have yet to show to us (or I have missed).

But that is besides the point, if you were a doctoral role, you shouldn't know the alignment nor roles or the people you visited. Thus, you should not know whether or not someone is actually town, or Mafia, or third-party with the exception of role-claiming (which could or could not be true as well, and none of this group had released their claims until today)
The fact that is came out as True proves that you know someone's role out of these people, and thus, it CANNOT BE 0 mafia.

You sir, are digging a hole.
Fewer than 2 can be 0. THERE CANNOT BE 3 MAFIA IN THE GROUP AS I AM NOT SCUM.