Русская мафия! [Complete]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If anyone has seen my participation in my 2 games on escape restart, I was scum in both games. Outside of here I prefer to be scum simply because I don't have a team holding me back or limiting my gameplay. For anyone who isn't understanding what in trying to say: I'm claiming town and saying that (as decently experience scum) I think we've found some scum. Scum always has super small slips and it's just how they cover up those slips and trying to make sure no one notices those small things. That's why day 0 I noticed why hunter mentioned about inns since it seemed like a small slip scum would make. I was gonna also point out the time idea notty mentioned but ooglie summed that up for me. No town role would need time to pass especially not one having to do with another role. Then either you're maf with your partner notty, third party with another partner or completely lying. One way or another according to what notty said lynching them makes no difference other then 1 less player. Either notty's a vanilla townie, they're mafia or they're a third a party. (Not really sure where my vote is ATM so)
Unvote
Vote nottykitten
Lynching a town-person does make a difference in case you're wondering. If it didn't why didn't we no-lynch day 1?

Please explain your reasoning for voting me. You talk about scum slipping up and covering it up, I have done exactly 0 of those things.

Please, people. Actually READ instead of half-reading and making up the other half of the story yourself. I have not contradicted myself. I have not "slipped up" or whatever you want to say. I have not said anything about my role needing time to pass*. Please stop voting me for made-up reasons and actually come up with something real instead of making reasons up and then throw out "notty is scummy!". I swear if I get lynched because people don't read and just assume I'm guilty I'll be so mad.

*I said I wanted time to pass before I could explain things. Because I didn't want to claim everything literally at the start of day 1. I mean when I ask you right now to claim your role, you're gonna say "maybe in a later day", and I can then vote you for wanting time to pass before explaining something? Please where is the logic I actually dont understand omg ;-;

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
you know what would be funny
if ender was the only town pr
it'd explain the lack of useful information, though maybe people will come forward day 2

Nottykitten literally only 1 person was voting for you when you claimed, you were being way way way too defensive
Really? It felt like almost everyone was against me for some reason(still feels like it as I still have yet to find a rational argument for lynching me, and I bet I'll get lynched for being too "scummy" and too "defensive" because ive just been answering questions and defending myself from false accusations).

And I felt exactly like this:
Unless new information shows up, this day is likely to end in a notty lynch.
Yeah well I'd first like to hear from people who haven't even posted yet ._.
(fun fact: new information did come up! it was my information though).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You say this but people (not necessarily me) think you're very untrust worthy, personally I want to believe you, but so far you haven't given that much of a convincing argument :(
Thats because others throwing accusations(false ones at that) at me and people just assume I must be scummy because of that.

And It's not like I can show you proof, it's not like I can print screen the role pm or anything. And the other person claiming would be proof but that'd be bad since that person would then probs die during the night. And even if my partner did stand up for me, at the rate this is going people would call us a Mafia-pair and lynch us anyways. Pretty sure theres nothing I can do to convince people anymore, I've said everything I could, spoken only the truth(you all might not know that but I do) and I've given all info I can give. If people still don't believe me then rip.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for not posting until now, but like watermelon, I've just had nothing to say and then when I did have something to say someone beat me to it. I'm still kind of learning the ropes to this so I've wanted to just stay quiet and listen for a while.

But yeah since it's only polite, I'll post to show you I'm here \o/

In regards to the Notty thing I personally believe she's telling the truth because I don't see why she'd make up the whole inn thing. Like if she was mafia why would she do that? And what she's said seems to be reasonable. But then again I'm new to this so what the hell do I know!

erik5456

Reaction score
Aside from what's happening right now I say we should look at some other people. In this case jolteon. Although I made some joking posts all he's seemed to contribute is a few hellos and other little random details. Care to add some better info jolt?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I swear if youre a killing role that needs to find perdon with specific name ;-;

Ill give the first half of my name, should be enough right? Its Aleksandr.
I give you my word that I am not a killing role, and asking your name only serves to fill my own needs on theorycrafting. As it's only fair that I introduce myself as well, I'm Lubomir Kalyagin. Nice to meet you.

Flavorful camaraderie aside, I'd like to know if anyone else can be affected by "a certain one's death" before I put out my theoretical conclusion.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
erik5456 you seem to be really suspicious of jolt :eek: Jolt's contributed more than some others I think and also:
Also jolt you've seemed to be defending notty almost every step of the way which makes me suspect that either you're in that "inn" or you're both mafia scum.
Personally I feel like nottys been suspicious while jolts been backing them up so I'm gonna go with jolt for now since people are obviously gonna already take notty into consideration.
:eek: do you know something about jolt's role or something? Dundundun