The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Am I mistaken here - or did Tim only say that he had a vice, and nothing about what that vice was? I initially thought people said his vice was drugs as a joke but then suddenly people actually thought so? I might've missed something so please quote the post(s) thanks
oh yeah there's also what Inffy said that Tim joked around it a few times but I don't believe anyone would joke around/hint towards their vice

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hmm

what if he needs his drugs to function properly instead of them being a detriment

i don't see why he would try to hint at it otherwise
Something may or may not happen if I don't get my drugs.
Mooglie Enderfive how are you two so sure that there is an vice about drugs? I hardly see his posts as anything substantial to go off of
Because my vice involves a 'drug.'
did he ever explain why he "designated" people instead of voting them? maybe it's a day action that needs to be announced in thread?
It's not an alternative to a vote, nor is it a day action.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
For future references I dont think it's smart to share our vices because it is our weakness.
That's just like, your opinion, man.
Can you name the 'drug' without giving info away about the vice?
I mean, maybe? But I do not wish to do so at this time. I will say that you all have it, whether you're aware of it or not.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is anything going to happen to me as a result of me being designated?
You haven't been designated for anything.
is tim a vampire and the drug is our blood
Fortunately not.
ha

In all seriousness we don't know what the different roles can do, for all we know there could be a VIC-killer or a druglord out there who just found their first victim.
VID, maybe. Druglord, I doubt it. I've been using the word "drug" pretty loosely.

Status
Not open for further replies.