The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
guys just realize, this is how the cop dies everytime, do you want to RISK this (also ill vote an inactive but idk why people are so adamant on voting today anyway bar the extra info but is that worth potentially killing the COP)
it cant POSSIBLY happen again!!!!!!
its not like this same thing was said the past 2+ times as well

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
guys just realize, this is how the cop dies everytime, do you want to RISK this (also ill vote an inactive but idk why people are so adamant on voting today anyway bar the extra info but is that worth potentially killing the COP)
since with every lynch the fog lifts a bit

the sooner we start lifting the fog the sooner we can win aka the less likely it is we're too late and get outnumbered

unless we have an investigation or something tomorrow we're likely gonna just be in the same place as we are now except with a dead person (which could potentially give us a lead but i cant really think of how it would so seems unlikely)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
since with every lynch the fog lifts a bit

the sooner we start lifting the fog the sooner we can win aka the less likely it is we're too late and get outnumbered

unless we have an investigation or something tomorrow we're likely gonna just be in the same place as we are now except with a dead person (which could potentially give us a lead but i cant really think of how it would so seems unlikely)
the sooner the fog lifts, the sooner the host will introduce a sudden rule halfway through that claiming is illegal (jk fog except youll never read this dont hurt me)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why are you being so weird this game what are you hiding
Literally just quote whatever you want me to look at, and no I'm not comfortable or willing to lynch Poke because I dont have any reason to think they're scum, why dont u stop being so weird and instead just quote whatever you find so suspicious about Poke instead of deflecting this onto me now all of the sudden

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Literally just quote whatever you want me to look at, and no I'm not comfortable or willing to lynch Poke because I dont have any reason to think they're scum, why dont u stop being so weird and instead just quote whatever you find so suspicious about Poke instead of deflecting this onto me now all of the sudden

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i've already said my suspicion on poke is just vibes

i don't find you acting weird because of anything to do with poke, it's just the way you're typing is so weird and like 'careful'

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count :3
Deadline Clock

No Execution - 4 (hipmeow, Comp, Stranger from Planet 9, Mulbery) [E-6]