The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
here's all of her posts from today to make things easier btw

I got an item ?

No elaborating- elaborating bad

yikes
Why tim?

No, dont
prove your innocence??
What's with you and the god damn cult leaders?
dont claim you only have one vote on you
both lmao
i feel like you guys are IGNORING me
I dont like claiming and i think its too early? idk its just taboo for me

im lazy tho
i feel like sav
okay fine

Inffy- I've only played with him once and I've heard he's good so I'm also weary of trusting him too much but we've agreed a few times so i think our heads are in similar places
Slight town
%55/%45
town/scum

Notty- Weird af, normally i would sus them harder but several people have told me this is normal for them, still a little inclined to trust my gut
%45/55%
town/scum

TWG- Weird vibes, he's been quiet like he is as mafia and whenever he does talk it's just weird.
%43/57%
town/scum

Tim- i think his claims sound decently genuine, but I've also never played with him so i'm weary of that
55%/45%
town/scum

Poke- He's playing like i think he does are town- but i haven't seen him as scum so i'm not so sure how right i am
53%/47%
town/scum

Hip- i had a lot of sus on them yesterday but it has gone down a little as time has gone on, however i still have a few things from her still strikes me as scummy.
%42/58%
town/scum
(Connected with Notty?)

Moog- No reason to sus him as of yet, he seems to be genuinely scumhunting
55%/45%
town/scum

i think that's everyone who's been active enough for me to have an opinion on?
notty hard core defended hip yesterday and threw shade on you and i instead, it was really weird to me and despite the way hips been acting notty seems to be ignoring it
i have soccer practice though lol
i'm gonna need to bounce in a bit
Imo since I've never seen poke as scum my reasoning was that he could flip either way and i didn't want to nl. I have a lil town vibes from him but not much

Inffy being a nice person doesn't mean you should blindly follow them which was his point.

I dont even think we should answer this either

Why do you keep vice fishing??

I dont think getting a killing ability is all that shady- it could be like a one shot vig thing
Infected_alien8_ Would you rather lynch poke over hip, if so, why? I've never seen someone so willing to lynch on just vibes

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i lied dont answer that tbh
but this is a very strong thing for only an 85% vibe
REMOVE POST COOLDOWN
i mean yesterday it was just vibes

but then at the end of yesterday it was also him coming online at extremely convenient times

and now its those two things + his reads which im convinced is townreading 2-3 scum and scumreading innos

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean yesterday it was just vibes

but then at the end of yesterday it was also him coming online at extremely convenient times

and now its those two things + his reads which im convinced is townreading 2-3 scum and scumreading innos
(also i dont buy his explanations for his reads either)

Status
Not open for further replies.