The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm more confused about why Boo mentioned Ender of all people
the most likely scenario i could think of (if ender's town) is that she genuinely visited ender n1 and didn't want a tracker/watcher to out her as lying as WELL as ender outing her for lying since with just ender saying it, there was at least the possibility we'd consider she was roleblocked and give her the benefit of the doubt that way, but with both ender + a tracker/watcher denying boooo's claim she probably figured she'd definitely be dead

another theory i thought of which i think is far less likely but ill say it anyway cuz why not, is that her motivation was that after seeing his role n1, she figured ender gave her a book and so received it at night after crafting it in the day, and thought people might think that if ender was given two books, from himself and boooo, he'd only receive one, and so nobody would be able to confirm or deny her action

those are the only two things i can think of, aside from 'it was random' and 'ender was her scumbuddy and she tried to get him to cover her back'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the main thing that concerns me with ender's claim is whether there'd really be two of us who could hand out a variety of items

my role:

can give out ANY item (including the protection-like one that i received last night), but only once and only if my spouse is happy

ender can give out items as much as he wants, but only one out of three, and only if he has a happy pill, which another town also competes over

i guess i could see it if like alisha wanted two roles to be able to give out items so gave them both limitations + didn't want two roles to be able to give a protection specifically so made my role only be able to do that one

also ender hasn't like FELT particularly scummy to me

and i do think it's more likely that boooo chose ender as her claim target since it was real, since she's not inexperienced to mafia, she'd know that tagging her buddy for help would be risky and considering how damning the evidence was against her and how even if ender did confirm her ability it wouldn't make her seem townie (which she could've easily realized), i think its unlikely she decided it'd be worth the risk since i dont think she thought she had any decent chance at survival even if ender played ball and it'd just put ender, her scumbuddy, in danger

so i think for now i kinda trust ender

anyway can we massclaim now

if not im gonna be voting for either TWG or hk

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
the most likely scenario i could think of (if ender's town) is that she genuinely visited ender n1 and didn't want a tracker/watcher to out her as lying as WELL as ender outing her for lying since with just ender saying it, there was at least the possibility we'd consider she was roleblocked and give her the benefit of the doubt that way, but with both ender + a tracker/watcher denying boooo's claim she probably figured she'd definitely be dead
Isn't it like 100% confirmed Boo visited Poke n1? How else would she know to claim the librarian role

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm getting more uncertain about Ender right now. I mean I'm kinda most annoyed that they'd claim then instantly go into hiding without explaining why they chose Boooo but yeah I guess it's not something big (I'm still vv susp of them however).

If an Ender lynch is out of question (as it seems the general consensus is right now), I'm going to claim because otherwise we're getting nowhere.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm getting more uncertain about Ender right now. I mean I'm kinda most annoyed that they'd claim then instantly go into hiding without explaining why they chose Boooo but yeah I guess it's not something big (I'm still vv susp of them however).

If an Ender lynch is out of question (as it seems the general consensus is right now), I'm going to claim because otherwise we're getting nowhere.
i dont think it's out of question but i think we should massclaim, starting with you since you seem to be the most widely suspected

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright then I'll claim.

I'm ____ (not my real name but won't reveal it incase there's a RID-killer)

My action is that I can each night give out a Shield. A Shield will protect it's holder from one lethal attack. The Shield will dissapear at the end of the night.

I'll refrain from claiming my vice so nobody will take any advantages from it (yes, it's negative).

My actions were:
N1 - Hip, I looked at their posts and attitude and felt like they were a possible killer-suspect IDK if they actually were targetted though. (also this was some of the reason why I townread them day 1)
N2 - Inf, looked proven to me so I gave them a shield.

hipmeow and Infected_alien8_ can both confirm these. If it'll help I also gained an item both nights, and I think both were likely due to me visiting hip/inf.

I guess I'll choose Stranger from Planet 9 to claim next (yes we're doing this thing).

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess I'll choose Stranger from Planet 9 to claim next (yes we're doing this thing).
Very well.

My ability is to pick a target each night. If I die that night or get lynched the following day, that person's role will get publicly revealed. I'm presently on HK Caper.

That said, my vice is that I have to vote for 3 unique people each day phase or I will be unable to use my ability that night.

I choose HKCaper to claim next.

Status
Not open for further replies.