[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Is this a response to something?

Im not so sure somebody who fixes the machine is neccesarily town sided.
The mafia relies on the machine to do their evil bidding, so fixing it benefits them as well.
My guess would be the maintinence guy is a third party, like the saboteur.
Going even further, since

which the dead guy fits into nicely, I would speculate that the maintinence guy has a role similar to that of the saboteur.
Yes it was in response to me being accused of assuming the manipulator of the grand speciemen was male for I ment human. But alas anyone could have done such work!

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did I miss something re: Boo? Three votes out of the gate on them.

D0 was a mass of shitposts so I've got basically nothing to go off of. Mis's posting read off to me and their vote for Poke went completely ignored by their target. Don't think their interactions/lack of interaction with each other has been genuine.

Gotta start somewhere. Vote Poke

Mischief

Reaction score
Not much to go off of other than they looked to serious in lynching me when I was joking around.

It's also that they have been mostly nit here/active so I was wondering if they could have been a killing role but didn't do night action. It's unlikely but they just stick out to me more than most for some reason and not in a good way

It's nothing much so I'm open to better choices/switching, don't stick a fork in me for a Lynch of a whim

Basically "bad vibe" do you a better choice/idea of a person?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Votecount #2
I know I've been inactive but don't modkill me pls

Booooo - 3 (Mischief, PokeSvorlds, jacethegray) [L-5]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (MarsKid) [L-7]

With 15 Players alive it will take 8 votes to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

No deadline has yet been set for Day 1.
If no majority has been reached by the deadline, the player will the most votes will be lynched, with ties being decided randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.