[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
(as in, they were planning on fake claiming earlier hence the softclaims that dont line up with their claim, but changed their mind - and why would they try to come up with a fake claim where they know poke is town if their role is truly what they say it is, and why would they lie anyway unless they have a reason to hide something since it might get them killed (e.g. detrimental abilities)
The fact mis is fighting so hard not to die is also weird to me

i was at the theatre
Ooooh- did you see joker??

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The fact mis is fighting so hard not to die is also weird to me
eh I can understand why they'd do that as the role they're claiming to me as well since dying means they can't win, but their softclaims earlier make no sense to do if she's the role she says she is

Ooooh- did you see joker??
no I saw a play

Boooo

Reaction score
why is this btw? (i mean i dont actually think so either since i dont actually believe in my conspiracy but curious as to your thought process)
Mis doesn't seem to care is stranger dies and they seem to be lightly pushing them instead of themselves when they could have pushed someone else (I'd be the best candidate)

But on the other hand there was a point where it seemed like mis was asking if poke wanted them to vote stranger and he did say 'no' I found this whole thing weird at the time but looking back on it, it is possible they're all a team, especially since poke said not to vote stranger

Mischief

Reaction score
Oh I just felt like helping poke out because I didn't want him to die night one like usual, again because I was third party so I didn't really care

Anyhow I guess I'm dead then bleh note to self don't play when you are third party because even if you say your exact role word for word you will still be focused on from both sides as an easy lynch

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh I just felt like helping poke out because I didn't want him to die night one like usual, again because I was third party so I didn't really care
and what about softclaiming that you were a counter to TWG's role then

Anyhow I guess I'm dead then bleh note to self don't play when you are third party because even if you say your exact role word for word you will still be focused on from both sides as an easy lynch
just do what I did and give boooo a bomb

Boooo

Reaction score

You said you started playing as town, so when you town read poke, during the beginning of the day, it seemed like you were still in town mode to me, so I think this is a lie too

Looks like you're trying to erase your connection with poke

And the other part is weird also

Mischief

Reaction score
No I'm saying helping town was a bad idea,

I should have just been quiet and manipulated vote pretending to be town like I was doing in the beginning. I got bored and took a nuclear route. Tbh this only proves to me that as third party, you can't trust town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I should have just been quiet and manipulated vote pretending to be town like I was doing in the beginning. I got bored and took a nuclear route. Tbh this only proves to me that as third party, you can't trust town
I mean I'd be willing to let you live 2 nights to leave the game on your own if I actually believed you

Mischief

Reaction score
Oh I never town read poke tbh, I just didn't want him to be lynched night one. I wanted to play the game with him.

Well my ability would help town more than mafia. If I assume maintenance man was good, then the dead guy was more mafia leaning because he wanted to kill the maintenance man.

I would be more town leaning because I would probably be better suited to help town

Boooo

Reaction score
You have an item don't you? Stranger said a few things to me which lead me to believe they were soft claiming the item giver

Not that it really matters I suppose, your vote is my command

vote stranger
i do but nah they didnt claim it and i doubt it is theirs

and i didnt vote stranger if that's what you were saying.
Infected_alien8_ isn't this weird to you?

Oh I never town read poke tbh, I just didn't want him to be lynched night one. I wanted to play the game with him.
Lies lies lies lies lies

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well my ability would help town more than mafia. If I assume maintenance man was good, then the dead guy was more mafia leaning because he wanted to kill the maintenance man.

I would be more town leaning because I would probably be better suited to help town
hm ok I guess that makes sense then

idk how I feel about your poke excuse still though

Mischief

Reaction score
/shrug

I'm just saying if I'm ever third person in the future I'm 100% acting like town actually on mafia, town has betrayed me too far this game and I shall pull a mooglie and keep this petty grudge for the future

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
/shrug

I'm just saying if I'm ever third person in the future I'm 100% acting like town actually on mafia, town has betrayed me too far this game and I shall pull a mooglie and keep this petty grudge for the future
how do you come to the conclusion town has betrayed you, for all you know only 1 or 2 town are actually voting you

Status
Not open for further replies.