[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Infected_alien8_

Harmless, it won't hurt you, it didn't hurt boo (though he didn't visit the machine)

I'm an alarm not a security defense. Besides if it killed you, I would be lynched right away. I need at least to do it twice so it doesn't make sense for me to claim at all if it hurt anyone

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_

Harmless, it won't hurt you, it didn't hurt boo (though he didn't visit the machine)

I'm an alarm not a security defense. Besides if it killed you, I would be lynched right away. I need at least to do it twice so it doesn't make sense for me to claim at all if it hurt anyone
oh true I forgot you claimed about choosing boooo before altho that could easily be a fake claim

Mischief

Reaction score
I did say "though he didn't visit the machine" so it was a "though your case is different"

Side note someone may want to guard inffy if I do live.

Because if someone kills inffy to pin it on me even if I didn't kill them. Town wastes a lynch

I don't visit the player or the machine so it shouldn't block me? I'll ask one sec

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Translation: Inffy's tunneled on me and no amount of logic will change his mind since its based entirely off of his own feelings and confirmation bias.
may be confirmation bias but that means my original suspicion on you is still legitimate even if it was kinda small and it's the most i've got besides ltin

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now that I think about it he could be lying about not receiving my pizza in order to frame me...
and yet you only just considered this when conveniently its an alternative lynch for you ?

so you've known this whole time he should have received a pizza but just not said anything

i wonder what this could MEAN

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
speaking of this quote, why do you keep suggesting only anti-town visit the machine, and if you truly think that then why havent you voted me
I don't, but more often than not Mafia/third party will visit the machine.

Have fun lynching Stranger but when 3 days from now Mis no-lynches with the Mafia know this is where you went wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.