Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #1

HKCaper - 4 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Jacethegray, Ltin) [L-1]
No-Lynch - 2 (HKCaper, Boooo) [NL-2]

With 8 players alive it will take 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Friday 10/18, 4:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Plus his roleblocker claim doesn't seem likely to me
ya same
i imagine it functions same as you (visit person, visit machine next night to actually block) rather than a delayed block but im gonna work the plan as if he isnt lying (ill probs do a version where he is lying too but)

waiting on boo's confirmation from tim about how the doll stuff works before i can do anything tho

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Comp to clarify you will be killing right?

Ltin you won't visit until it's too late because you've been supposedly roleblocked
According to a claim which I consider dubious

Besides if you help us lynch mafia their only optimal strat is visiting the machine, but if you don't they could double cross you and have the other visit the machine

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
and you should not be following mafia at all until they layout an actual plan

(btw i see you tried to vote nolynch but did vote unvote, but i guess if you actually just want this game to be over (99% chance i ragequit mafia for 2 years seeing as half of this game were non-town aka unwinnable) then you have to vote nolynch)

Status
Not open for further replies.