[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Boooo

Reaction score
i have a scummy aura but you're continuing down the reaction test path despite that ive addressed everything i could

yes because i know what my role is on the other end
i dont sus you off of that very much and its not necessarily your reactions that i sus just the general way youre acting

fair, town vibes from this

FoS = finger of suspision = who you suspect

I'm like the walking dictionary in here.
i sus moog a little still and hip, both off of vibes

didnt you say that i was shrugging off scum susing a second ago, how did you want me to respond to scum vibes its not like i can exactly change ur mind on those
i didnt?

Infected_alien8_ come talk

unvote
vote No Lynch
boooooooooo

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
both vibes, you cant really call someone scum for just vibing imo
Vibes have been the basis for most, if not all pushes D0, and tbh vibes are usually the best to go off of this early. Either you're voting on a vibe that you start to back up -> turns into a read. If you've got nothing you're confident in, why look for a lynch?

Duffie

Reaction score
Vibes have been the basis for most, if not all pushes D0, and tbh vibes are usually the best to go off of this early. Either you're voting on a vibe that you start to back up -> turns into a read. If you've got nothing you're confident in, why look for a lynch?
If anything, I find vibes from others to be used as a read in the future, but Day Zero is so full of memes that it is mostly useless.

Duffie

Reaction score
With lynches on the table potentially, what's your reasoning?

Disregard the earlier math b/c it doesn't taken 3P into account.
I don't play to kill townies, I play to save townies from death.

If a death is inevitable, which Night One is almost always guaranteed due to doctors and jailers and mafia all targeting at random, we should simply leave it at 1 death.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't play to kill townies, I play to save townies from death.

If a death is inevitable, which Night One is almost always guaranteed due to doctors and jailers and mafia all targeting at random, we should simply leave it at 1 death.
What will you have tomorrow that you need in order to lynch someone that you donut have now?

Boooo

Reaction score
vibes on alisha and shes playing like she does as maf, this is why im pushing her, as im most confident in her

also a vote based on vibes is better than an nl imo

after all that i have town vibes now

huh!?
that does but i still want to lynch you

So you can't call someone scum for vibing, but you can call scum on others based on vibes? This is a contradiction.
no it isnt, its two different things. you can vibe someone off of nothing but susing them just for having a vibe is ridiculous imo

this isnt me saying youre 'shrugging off scum' its me saying you keep calling people who sus you scum, when town can sus town (assuming you are town for the sake of my point)

hipmeow

Reaction score
im just going to no lynch but if boo gets enough support ill prob switch to that. its still day 0 and i still dont feel confident even with a boo lynch but im still willing if people want it. i guess i should unvote incase because maybe im still voting moog?? but im pretty sure i unvoted whatever

unvote
vote no lynch

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
vibes on alisha and shes playing like she does as maf, this is why im pushing her, as im most confident in her

also a vote based on vibes is better than an nl imo
i
that does but i still want to lynch you
don't
no it isnt, its two different things. you can vibe someone off of nothing but susing them just for having a vibe is ridiculous imo

this isnt me saying youre 'shrugging off scum' its me saying you keep calling people who sus you scum, when town can sus town (assuming you are town for the sake of my point)
understand

Boooo

Reaction score
im just going to no lynch but if boo gets enough support ill prob switch to that. its still day 0 and i still dont feel confident even with a boo lynch but im still willing if people want it. i guess i should unvote incase because maybe im still voting moog?? but im pretty sure i unvoted whatever

unvote
vote no lynch
why me

i

don't

understand
idk how to not be confusing this is frustrating