[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but if most people voted you, oog wouldnt have to be anywhere near you anymore, since for example the votecount might be mars - 6, oog - 3, so why do you think theyd remain closer, who do you think would vote oog with you?
bold of you to assume id have 3 votes rather than 0 since im the perfect picture of innocence

Duffie

Reaction score
Re: earlier posting about being emotional, I really don't know where the panic read comes from. I was frustrated, and I don't understand why that's unrealistic in the context of the wagon at the time. If I was taking these personally it'd be an AtE showcase up in here.

I got Boo to make a heel turn, Duff runs up for defense, Skel and HK only respond when voted = they've been observing but have decided not to participate. All pinged anti-town for me all at that time so I half-jokingly said things were wrapped.
I think you're not quite understanding the difference between your posts now, and your posts then-- You are definitely much less panicky than before.

Also, when did I get defensive? xD

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
MOO - town - actually admitted to being wrong about the vibes thing long after the argument, at worst got sarcastic about it but has been a consistent voice of reason
dont underestimate oogs maf game, this shouldnt deserve a townread on him tbh!!

STR - town - voice of reason for
INF - neutral - seems to be tunneling a lot but trying to back off of mars, feels genuine but at the moment im holding out for
did these get cut

SKO - town - feels like a new person trying to fit in but not knowing how
why does that make you think hes town (assuming thats the reason)
bold of you to assume id have 3 votes rather than 0 since im the perfect picture of innocence
you had 2 at the time iirc and mars said hed have voted you to self prez!

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
are you trying to get in a fight with every single person in the game
You're going to have to pull up where I've been fighting anyone. I've only been arguing to stop a misguided tunnel, not trying to be hostile at all. Your post implied I had bad intentions/behavior so I pointed it out.

My responses are branded as emotional, but this snippet here is just as much imo.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
did these get cut
shit ok i saved the rest for the sequel

STR - voice of reason for a lot of stuff, im finding myself agreeing with everything she says, and nothing she's said has felt awkward/out of place (town)
INF - at the moment im holding out for a flip on someone related to the scenario

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you mean by lock-in lynch then? since duffie was never advocating for your lynch, or any lynch, you wanted a NL. notty voted you without a reason, presumably a reaction test if shes town, but gave no indication she was locked in on lynching only you. stranger i dont remember. hk implying youre panicking doesnt mean they want to lynch you though? i can understand my demeanor seeming like i wanted you dead and had made up my mind though
Lock-in as in my lynch was certain, if not today then later. That is the demeanor I interpreted. HK and Duff both made posts that acted as a soft-prep for a push, esp. the weakest link comment.

but why do you lean towards me purposefully misrepresenting it instead of genuinely misremembering?
Because it slices both ways tbh. As scum, you took a narrow window to bring a push on me and were able to gain traction on it based upon misinterpretation. As town, you saw a pattern and confirmation-biased your way through it. I don't think someone of your experience and demonstrated memory loses track of past games but I concede it's possible.

but if most people voted you, oog wouldnt have to be anywhere near you anymore, since for example the votecount might be mars - 6, oog - 3, so why do you think theyd remain closer, who do you think would vote oog with you?
Implies I wanted to self-prez on Oog, which I never said I'd commit to; I mentioned it as my only option in this case, and all it leads to there is knowingly putting myself to what I think is another mislynch. Having two or more wagons allows scum to stay spread in voting rather than consolidating, which protects members from bad flips. Ideally scum want multiple wagon options or very spread out voting with a small wagon.

how though
Indicate potential power roles, show what happens during the night, NK option highlights the demeanor/goals of the scumteam, makes previous-day votes/pushes appear in a different context.

im still confused - you said that she contradicted herself since she sussed hip on vibes but took issue with hip calling her scum because she vibed him as scum, why was that, and what does that have to do with her opinion on alisha or anything (tbh you dont need to answer this since i dont think it will be relevant to your alignment i was just confused what you were saying)
It read to me that Boo didn't think vibes were enough for a scumread, when they themselves had called scumreads based on vibes. That includes the Alisha push, which came from a vibe off the reaction test.

Basically the contradiction comes from saying vibe scrum reads are poor, but they simultaneously commit to vibes for their own reads to scumhunt.