[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean the whole tim dying thing was discussed before and he was just the most obvious kill choice
who else would have been a better target for notty to say boo had visited
+ i still dont understand the hip thing and dont think it makes sense seeing as he broadcasted the message via ltin which meant he would have to have sent you the message day 0 and then broadcasted it today + i dont see hip noticing '21375' in the url and sending it to you (my bets are on......... hk? skooma maybe idk their vibe? duffie was the one who i got the url thing from in search so maybe them?)

i mean inf said he townreads you + i townread you but its just this whole message situation is weird
like i dont understand the motive behind not saying it on day 0 but like, idk if that makes you scum
+ inf is mafia why would i vote for anyone else!
i also think hk, skooma or okx for the messager

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im still waiting on Stranger from Planet 9 to answer questions about whether or not they got told they succeeded last night. They are voting me after all
I was not notified as to whether or not my action was successful. Seeing as you can vote Alisha Im assuming it was not.

Why would I frame you knowing that the race director could call me out anytime
Bait, obviously.

i have 0 idea how this makes sense!

I SUMMON Stranger from Planet 9
What did you put in the summoning circle tho?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways Ill claim too since people asked. I am the third roleblocker. Except mine is only 1-shot so I did nothing last night. I also cannot be penalized (which is now proven thanks Stranger). This makes me wonder why me, a town person, would be immune to the town cops investigations. Best explanation is that theyre not town cop so thats why I still suspect Boo. Also penalizing sounds anti-town

Unvote
Vote Boo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Anyways Ill claim too since people asked. I am the third roleblocker. Except mine is only 1-shot so I did nothing last night. I also cannot be penalized (which is now proven thanks Stranger). This makes me wonder why me, a town person, would be immune to the town cops investigations. Best explanation is that theyre not town cop so thats why I still suspect Boo. Also penalizing sounds anti-town

Unvote
Vote Boo
i dont believe you!
i believe you have more things up your sleeve than just a 1 shot roleblock liar

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Of which youre one so not like there are many left. This is a 14 player game, im assuming 5 antitown so if youre one if them that doesnt leave you with many people. If we lynch two of them youve lost that sounds inpossible
It means I have to hurry but it's far from impossible. To clarify, I can penalize the same person twice and have it still count. Especially if I don't out people.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Unvote
Vote Boo
also what about boo being uncc so far