[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I've already proven half of my role I can easely prove the other half tonight. I can be proven 100% if you let Boo investigate me.
youve proven the half that confirms you as SCUM
+ this blue flag thing is a lie since theres 0 way you were like 'lol i forgot!' when i asked if you were holding back anything about role which means you need to stay alive for one more night to do SOMETHING which is evil and bad
It's not even a 50/50, Alisha/Boo/You/Stranger/Duffie are pretty much confirmed not-scum (aside from the odd scenario Boo is scum remember when Mars didn't torpedo them). Assuming 3 scum within the other 5 (me/Skele/Okx/Skooma/Hk) thats atleast a 60% chance to hit right. Make that 75% since I'm innocent. If you townread skele then it's essentially 100% but sure.
50/50 as in their behaviour is untellable since they have no behaviour to tell upon!
The inactives are providing 0 to the town. Exonerating me is worth a thousand times more than exonerating someone who doesn't even play the game.
but you wont be exonerated and so its just wasting actions
But sure have fun with your plan that involves having 4/8 people be inactive tomorrow.
its the cost of winning
@Stranger from Planet 9 @Alisha when I flip town how will this change your perspective of the people alive right now
i feel ignored
Also if you're so scared of a scary action @Alisha then Oog can just roleblock me and Boo investigate me and wow I'm alive and I'll also still have a roleblock to use thats a nice idea
this is using up 2 actions which is bad + im 99% sure that you are somehow immune to investigations by the way youre acting/are hoping that boo is mistaken about their investigation not being penalty-based

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
youve proven the half that confirms you as SCUM
+ this blue flag thing is a lie since theres 0 way you were like 'lol i forgot!' when i asked if you were holding back anything about role which means you need to stay alive for one more night to do SOMETHING which is evil and bad
Except I wasn't holding anything back because a message is literally part of a roleblock ability. That's like saying I can protect people and you yell at me for holding back that whomever I protect is safe from a kill at night.

50/50 as in their behaviour is untellable since they have no behaviour to tell upon!
These inactives have ruined games for too long we must show them this is unacceptable and slaughter them

but you wont be exonerated and so its just wasting actions
How is it a waste if it either exonerates me or proves your convictions. You do realize once I'm lynched everyone will lynch you next right?

this is using up 2 actions which is bad + im 99% sure that you are somehow immune to investigations by the way youre acting/are hoping that boo is mistaken about their investigation not being penalty-based
Maybe you should try to lynch me in games I'm actually scum instead of games where I'm the town-sided arsonist or any other 'scummy' role.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
the good skele plan is ok, but an inactive has less to work with so if anything else its an easy alignment check
The main reason im choosing good Skele over Okx or Skooma is bc there's a good chance we'll get nothing from either of them. At least Skele has been semi active so he'll say something in the race director chat.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
you’re not going to
Assume for a second that it does happen, how does your view on people change?

I mean if Booo's investigation turns up scummy results tonight then that's what well do. Gathering some info before deciding to lynch someone generally isnt a bad idea.
Why don't you apply this to me, the active person, instead?

you’re immune to penalties so you cannot be verified
Boo said their action isn't a penalty though

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Except I wasn't holding anything back because a message is literally part of a roleblock ability. That's like saying I can protect people and you yell at me for holding back that whomever I protect is safe from a kill at night.
this analogy is lost on me
These inactives have ruined games for too long we must show them this is unacceptable and slaughter them
i agree but youre still the better lynch choice
How is it a waste if it either exonerates me or proves your convictions. You do realize once I'm lynched everyone will lynch you next right?
since other people can be exonerated/proven scum for less actions!
Maybe you should try to lynch me in games I'm actually scum instead of games where I'm the town-sided arsonist or any other 'scummy' role.
we're trying right now!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
we're trying right now!
Trying and failing more like it. Like you're smart how can you not envision keeping keeping me alive to be the better play even if I were scum.

since other people can be exonerated/proven scum for less actions!
So can I with only Boo's investigation. Claiming that an investigation on me is a waste is absolute trash.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Trying and failing more like it. Like you're smart how can you not envision keeping keeping me alive to be the better play even if I were scum.
since youre the best lynch for today
if you can get skooma/okx to claim then sure but if not then its your time to go!
So can I with only Boo's investigation. Claiming that an investigation on me is a waste is absolute trash.
guess im trash then!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
How am I the best lynch when we have clear paths to proving me tonight?????

I genuinly hope everyone lynches you tomorrow you deserve it
you:
-penalty immunity
-2.25 roleblockers
-withholding the blue flag info when asked directly if there was anything about role you didnt share and you said there wasnt
-inf saw some connection between you and mars that is probably right since inf was right about mars but again im too lazy to look into that

the inactives:
-scum by process of elimination

youre the only person with actual information to support them being scum aka the best lynch
if the inactives would claim and their claims were scummy then sure
+ even if you do flip town by some magic then all we lose is a 1 shot roleblock when 2 roleblockers exist which isnt that bad!!!!!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
-penalty immunity
I claimed this out of the goodness of my heart why would a scum be immune to Strangers action when it literally anounced it doesn't work in the thread. There must be some scum actions that do penalties but obviously we don't know for sure but still trash you're lynching me for this.

you:
-2.25 roleblockers
You're next xoxo

-withholding the blue flag info when asked directly if there was anything about role you didnt share and you said there wasnt
I wasn't withholding anything

-inf saw some connection between you and mars that is probably right since inf was right about mars but again im too lazy to look into that
Yeah the connection being that I'm the only person here who actually thought Mars was scum with good reasons how strange is that??

youre the only person with actual information to support them being scum aka the best lynch
Literally all your information is circumstantial and also you ignore literally all benefits from being smart and waiting a night. There is 0 reason to rush my lynch other than being ignorant and tunneling.

if the inactives would claim and their claims were scummy then sure
But they won't since they aren't playing the game and tbh I shouldn't either

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I claimed this out of the goodness of my heart why would a scum be immune to Strangers action when it literally anounced it doesn't work in the thread. There must be some scum actions that do penalties but obviously we don't know for sure but still trash you're lynching me for this.
'goodness of your heart' you mean strangers ability being proven to not have worked on you
You're next xoxo
except im actually town xoxo
I wasn't withholding anything
factually incorrect
Yeah the connection being that I'm the only person here who actually thought Mars was scum with good reasons how strange is that??
not according to inf!
+ are you calling all of the remaining players scum
Literally all your information is circumstantial and also you ignore literally all benefits from being smart and waiting a night. There is 0 reason to rush my lynch other than being ignorant and tunneling.
what information, 'circumstantial' or not, is there to lynching one of the inactives
But they won't since they aren't playing the game and tbh I shouldn't either
yes i think skooma and okx are trash and ok you can leave since your fate is sealed at this point!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
except im actually town xoxo
So am I but that doesn't change you monsters from going after me.

Alisha Stranger from Planet 9 when I flip town you all deserve to lynch Oog tomorrow.

+ are you calling all of the remaining players scum
No its quite literally 3 out of the 4 inactives who are scum but all the actives are too busy rushing into my lynch instead of thinking of the big picture and sidelining my lynch for tomorrow when we have more info aka me proving my roleblock and either boo exonerating me or having a guilty report on an inactive

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
what information, 'circumstantial' or not, is there to lynching one of the inactives
Process of elimination points to them, and because I actively try to contribute to the day instead of them it is beneficial to give me the benefit of the doubt and leave me for tomorrow when we have more info.

Maybe I should just go AFK too that appears to increase peoples odds of surviving

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So am I but that doesn't change you monsters from going after me.

@Alisha @Stranger from Planet 9 when I flip town you all deserve to lynch Oog tomorrow.
do it then i DARE you
No its quite literally 3 out of the 4 inactives who are scum but all the actives are too busy rushing into my lynch instead of thinking of the big picture and sidelining my lynch for tomorrow when we have more info aka me proving my roleblock and either boo exonerating me or having a guilty report on an inactive
- your roleblock wont be proven because this blue flag is a LIE
- boo can get a guilty report on an inactive even after we lynch you today!
Process of elimination points to them, and because I actively try to contribute to the day instead of them it is beneficial to give me the benefit of the doubt and leave me for tomorrow when we have more info.

Maybe I should just go AFK too that appears to increase peoples odds of surviving
and process of elimination also points to you
while i agree its trash that this situation is occurring (actives obviously appearing more scummy because theyre actually doing things unlike the garbage people like skooma and okx) fact is is that youre the only person with hard evidence against you!
maybe in future mafia we should actually punish people for going inactive / ask them if they truly are going to be active on the sign up thread since be real guys did any of us think okx would ever be non garbage & active
I mean literally with Duffie bodyguarding Boo, the two of you roleblockers who can block two of the inactives we are better off no-lynching if you genuinly are so afraid of lynching an inactive
trying to get duffie to confirm whether or not theyre targeted on boo to possibly screw them over, nice!!!!!!!!
and why would we no lynch when we can just lynch you!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lololololol

when I flip town you all deserve to lynch Oog tomorrow.
Duly noted

I mean literally with Duffie bodyguarding Boo, the two of you roleblockers who can block two of the inactives we are better off no-lynching if you genuinly are so afraid of lynching an inactive
We're not afraid of lynching an inactive. Explain to me in what world its a good idea choose to lynch one of two players of unknown alignment, all other things being equal, when you have a solid chance to get the alignment of at least one of them first.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
- your roleblock wont be proven because this blue flag is a LIE
Why don't you keep me alive and FIND OUT STOP RUSHING INTO MY LYNCH

trying to get duffie to confirm whether or not theyre targeted on boo to possibly screw them over, nice!!!!!!!!
They literally claimed it was Boo

maybe in future mafia we should actually punish people for going inactive / ask them if they truly are going to be active on the sign up thread since be real guys did any of us think okx would ever be non garbage & active
Why wait? Like I know you can see a clear path to victory that involves keeping me alive but you're being too stubborn because you're afraid I'm scum but you need to stop being afraid.

Duly noted
Serious question thought, assume a scenario where I flip town, what are your thoughts on Oog then?

We're not afraid of lynching an inactive. Explain to me in what world its a good idea choose to lynch one of two players of unknown alignment, all other things being equal, when you have a solid chance to get the alignment of at least one of them first.
The world where I'm useful and they're not. There is 0 reason to rush into this lynch. The other game where you/Mulb both claimed to be the oracle we sidelined your lynch till the very last day even though it was very likely to be you. I'll still be here tomorrow except tomorrow you'll have extra information that can prove more things.

Why say you want to get information on an inactive before lynching them but could care less about getting this information first on an active. Seems counterproductive and tunnely

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Why don't you keep me alive and FIND OUT STOP RUSHING INTO MY LYNCH
read above
They literally claimed it was Boo
disagree they said they looked obviously town iirc!
Why wait? Like I know you can see a clear path to victory that involves keeping me alive but you're being too stubborn because you're afraid I'm scum but you need to stop being afraid.
i see a clear path to victory that includes you being lynched
Serious question thought, assume a scenario where I flip town, what are your thoughts on Oog then?
the most town person