[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
putting UNU in the room is better since then he has 0 excuse to not claim during the night instantly aka he cant think up a plan with his mafia buddies!
They will use the AFK excuse and only claim after like 12 hours when any allies could of told them a fake claim this is no point.

I trust you.

I would switch, but Stranger is here and

Makes a valid point
Please switch, Stranger can still switch places before day ends. Please trust me Duffie I am actually a 1-shot town roleblocker

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
reasoning:

notty has a 0.1% chance of telling the truth and might actually block me

unu needs to be shoved in a night chat and tortured

okx is off to the side like going back under the radar and I DONT LIKE IT
okx isnt under the radar hes literally the third best target and is being blocked by me tonight
+ notty can still be a roleblocker and scum (sames goes for me but shh)

Duffie

Reaction score
They will use the AFK excuse and only claim after like 12 hours when any allies could of told them a fake claim this is no point.
Knoeing how our nights usually go, we will probably be back to Day Three by Thursday.

Please switch, Stranger can still switch places before day ends. Please trust me Duffie I am actually a 1-shot town roleblocker
I don't trust you.

Look at the post count from today Stranger from Planet 9 Boooo Duffie

Nottykitten: 133
Alisha: 102
Mooglie: 78
Duffie: 77
Stranger from Planet 9: 36
Boooo: 26
Good Skele: 17
HKCaper: 12
Okx: 12
Ltin: 10
Unusual_Dood: 9

Do you really want to save UNU
That's a weighted post count, given UNU literally just replaced SKO

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
BUT I CAN PROVE I DIDNT DO THE NIGHTKILL TONIGHT AND THAT IM A ONESHOT ROLEBLOCKER AND THE MESSAGE THING WASNT A LIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i mean im expecting there to be no kill tonight since either all the mafia will be blocked or the mafia will intentionally nokill to frame the people being blocked so that doesnt work!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Knoeing how our nights usually go, we will probably be back to Day Three by Thursday.

I don't trust you.
I beg, switching to UNU will be the best decision you will make in your Mafia carreer.

If you are so certain just lynch me tomorrow, genuinly. Tomorrow you can murder me but then atleast I'll have proven my role and Boo has done an investigation.

Please switch ;-;

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
■■■■■■■■■■■■■ THESE ARE THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF OUR SOCIETY ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ THIS IS HOW WE PROSPER ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ UNU IS A BRICK ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ NOTTY IS TOWN ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ TOGETHER WE CAN WIN ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ TOGETHER WE CAN BEAT THE SCUM ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ SAY IT WITH ME ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ BRICK UNU ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■