[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
also im very confused
shouldnt stranger have penalized alisha/UNU
or does 'During the night you may select one (and only one) of those players to be penalized, by either roleblocking them, or preventing them from voting for the other player the next day.' truly mean it was optional
but then if it was optional why did they block me night 2

also i dont believe UNU is doctor and think hes scum still
either boo isnt cop or UNU isnt doctor
i requested stranger do a no penalty since unu fully claimed to me and stranger and sounded townie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
that right here is why you're scum nice try xoxo
elaboration please
i can bring up 1-2 crazier theories you made this game xoxo
i requested stranger do a no penalty since unu fully claimed to me and stranger and sounded townie
im saying it doesnt make sense that stranger was under the impression they had to do a penalty on me night 2 (they tried to voteblock me as the null option, but since inf was dead they were forced to roleblock me) and then is magically able to not do a penalty by choice night 3

i slightly believe stranger misunderstood that they didnt have to do a penalty night 2 but maybe they didnt and the evidence would then very clearly point to UNU + you being a mafia + 3p (as one of you are holding back about penalty immunity)
vote oog

notty must be avenged
sooo directly going against what i said to not do
i dont necessarily think youre scum, but you are slightly bad <3

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
me ft blaming ltin for everything this game (i blame him for nottys lynch too, and partially this setup which i think is made specifically to have town-looking mafia roles and mafia-looking town roles to be quirky but that depends on the TRUTH)
almost like you shouldn't take a claim as a reason to judge alignment!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
elaboration please
i can bring up 1-2 crazier theories you made this game xoxo
your first inclination is to call me out as being 3p and unu as being scum and working out a deal which makes no sense as mafia would know stranger is not one of them and is probably town (and with roleblocking and protecting existing it's not even guaranteed a kill to cover stuff up would go through and is a huge gamble)

nice ad hominium!
im saying it doesnt make sense that stranger was under the impression they had to do a penalty on me night 2 (they tried to voteblock me as the null option, but since inf was dead they were forced to roleblock me) and then is magically able to not do a penalty by choice night 3

i slightly believe stranger misunderstood that they didnt have to do a penalty night 2 but maybe they didnt and the evidence would then very clearly point to UNU + you being a mafia + 3p (as one of you are holding back about penalty immunity)
probably misunderstood considering no penalties were issued last night, the proof is right in the night results

sooo directly going against what i said to not do
i dont necessarily think youre scum, but you are slightly bad <3
bad at lynching town, that is!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
almost like you shouldn't take a claim as a reason to judge alignment!
que that wasnt my only reason for notty
and why are you acting like you also werent gonna vote notty
you say duffie hid behind asking for support for a vote yet you were the one who said 'ill let the oog get the hammer out of respect :)' or something aka hiding responsibility for nottys lynch too!
your first inclination is to call me out as being 3p and unu as being scum and working out a deal which makes no sense as mafia would know stranger is not one of them and is probably town (and with roleblocking and protecting existing it's not even guaranteed a kill to cover stuff up would go through and is a huge gamble)

nice ad hominium!
you havent specified if youre town yet right
and ya hence why i said conspiracy theory
but hk apparently said he was protecting boo from what everyone has been saying (i thought it was stranger tho) meaning the protection would be on them, and i confirmed my roleblock would be on okx in the day so they could very easily avoid that
i suppose this conversation would start with you claiming 3p who would be willing to work with mafia

also idk what ad hominium is please use english!!
probably misunderstood considering no penalties were issued last night, the proof is right in the night results
the night results confirm it was a misunderstanding or that the mafia member (UNU probs) had claimed penalty immunity and that stranger tried to penalty-block him incase it was a bluff

i agree that it was most likely a misunderstanding but the fact is that the possibility still exists that it was penalty immunity!
bad at lynching town, that is!
the evidence disagrees
Told y'all
?

Meanwhile moog came back as town so I can finally stop changing my mind and trust him!
thanks
btw i still dont fully trust you since i find your trust in notty yesterday weird (and then you gave in and voted them in the end) and i swear ltin is bad for including penalties in your flavour but not making it role centric or youre scum and there truly are mafia penalties and your role works via them which would explain nottys role making any sort of sense
BUT if you were scum i'd have expected a fake scum report on me as it is most likely mylo and i am the most obvious lynch target at first glance to everyone (which is wrong but hey)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
truly should have lynched UNU yesterday
i also dont see skooma protecting good skele night 1 at all
if boo isnt lying then, to me, UNU is 99% scum since in a setup with 2.01 roleblockers, a tracker and a cop (and however else you clarify stranger's role) i dont see a doctor existing (i said this back when hk claimed)

also Alisha or just Unusual_Dood did you give a rolename in the night chat

Boooo

Reaction score
que that wasnt my only reason for notty
and why are you acting like you also werent gonna vote notty
you say duffie hid behind asking for support for a vote yet you were the one who said 'ill let the oog get the hammer out of respect :)' or something aka hiding responsibility for nottys lynch too!

you havent specified if youre town yet right
and ya hence why i said conspiracy theory
but hk apparently said he was protecting boo from what everyone has been saying (i thought it was stranger tho) meaning the protection would be on them, and i confirmed my roleblock would be on okx in the day so they could very easily avoid that
i suppose this conversation would start with you claiming 3p who would be willing to work with mafia

also idk what ad hominium is please use english!!

the night results confirm it was a misunderstanding or that the mafia member (UNU probs) had claimed penalty immunity and that stranger tried to penalty-block him incase it was a bluff

i agree that it was most likely a misunderstanding but the fact is that the possibility still exists that it was penalty immunity!

the evidence disagrees

thanks
btw i still dont fully trust you since i find your trust in notty yesterday weird (and then you gave in and voted them in the end) and i swear ltin is bad for including penalties in your flavour but not making it role centric or youre scum and there truly are mafia penalties and your role works via them which would explain nottys role making any sort of sense
BUT if you were scum i'd have expected a fake scum report on me as it is most likely mylo and i am the most obvious lynch target at first glance to everyone (which is wrong but hey)
You're WELCOME
I think Duffie is town, personally I don't believe she can 'guard' anyone, in fact I think she lied about her claim in order to deter people from killing me. Obviously I trust moog now and Alisha has been looking better lately, saying this I suggest either s
Okx or unu, preferably unu as for some reason he's refusing to claim. As far as an explanation on okx goes I think his claim is rather weird.

Ps, don't forget HK is in the game, as I'm certainly not 100% sure about him

vote unu
At the very least we should vote unu until he claims

(Unless he did and I missed it because I didn't back read lol)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
PS moog you just don't trust me about notty bc you're salty I was RIGHT and you were WRONG

Nottykitten I tried babe, I really did
i trusted nottys behaviour as town for the majority of the time until the end (their arguments against duffie and then the pleading for their life how PATHETIC) its just their role was literally s o scummy and made exactly 0 sense and ill argue that until the end of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duffie

Reaction score
Alisha Broadcast said:
Duffie asked me for permission for her to vote unu, a way of avoiding responsibility if the lynch swung that way, and Duffie asked me if I was third party and did not proceed to grill me when I gave a non-answer. Town would have grilled me and forced me to give a definitive answer at that stage of the game, and even though she is not town, she still has to supposedly have her target survive, something that push her to question me more than she did.
I asked you how you felt about the UNU vote, as my trust in you was bigger than NOT's vote on UNU. I proceeded to ask your alignment, because it became aware to me that you hadn't claimed one. Trust me, I know you're not Mafia, hun. But I'm pretty certain you're not Town, either-- You're Third Party.

Alisha Broadcast said:
Please lynch Oog or Duffie today.

- Alisha
Trust me that I, at least, am not a viable lynch target... Nor is Alisha.

With 8 people left, and 2 Third Party roles... That means that there are 4 Townies and 2 Mafia, considering we are still at play... Which means we had 3 Mafia at the start of the game, considering MAR was Mafia...

I think Duffie is town, personally I don't believe she can 'guard' anyone, in fact I think she lied about her claim in order to deter people from killing me. Obviously I trust moog now and Alisha has been looking better lately, saying this I suggest either s
Okx or unu, preferably unu as for some reason he's refusing to claim. As far as an explanation on okx goes I think his claim is rather weird.
While I appreciate the gesture, I am in fact Third Party, a High-Rolling Gambler, and bodyguarding a bet... (That isn't you.)

People just seem to be clinging to the idea that I said Boo was the bet, but I guess it works out in the end... ?

vote unu
At the very least we should vote unu until he claims

(Unless he did and I missed it because I didn't back read lol)
He claimed in STR's inn, and Alisha said that they claimed a Doctor-esq role.

Alisha Broadcast said:
Unu is the doctor as was suspected.
My full action list is:

N1 - Good Skele
N2 - didn't visit
N3 - Booo
Based on this, that would mean that 3 people were supposedly protecting BOO during Night Three: DUF, HKC & UNU.

Everyone seems to think I'm bodyguarding BOO, but we have 2 supposed Doctors protecting BOO... I find it fishy, to say the least. UNU is not very trustworthy to me, but they didn't have control over their Night One and Night Two actions, or lack thereof... So, I'll have to consider rethinking that for a sec...

I will say, it is still odd to have GOO existing as an Innkeeper, while having a confirmed Town Innkeeper... Good Skele, is there anything special with your role?

Duffie

Reaction score