They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Finna make a PowerPoint presentation and lay this out for you.

If you mean it doesn't perfectly say your alignment, then, well, no shit. I don't know anything for certain. I'm going by interactions and assumptions because that's the best there is right now. Obviously all other combos are still possible. Without any investigations or flips, there are no certainties. I'm not claiming otherwise.
I'm saying that this alone leads you to think nothing of what my alignment is, mafia or town. It just tells you we aren't a team. But I don't even remember why we're argueing about this.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
CAN I JUST TAKE A MOMENT - to say how Mars just seems to have their shit together.

I'm out here feeling like a scrub and he is like WHAM BAM hit me with that perfectly eloquent response look at me with all my little letter combos pewpew.

I am just like in awe of you as a person right now (this has nothing to do with whats going on in the game, I'm just here appreciating the intelligence)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
CAN I JUST TAKE A MOMENT - to say how Mars just seems to have their shit together.

I'm out here feeling like a scrub and he is like WHAM BAM hit me with that perfectly eloquent response look at me with all my little letter combos pewpew.

I am just like in awe of you as a person right now (this has nothing to do with whats going on in the game, I'm just here appreciating the intelligence)
I guess mars is inno huh

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm saying that this alone leads you to think nothing of what my alignment is, mafia or town. It just tells you we aren't a team. But I don't even remember why we're argueing about this.
You're doing that thing where you're overly nitpicky so I have to be increasingly more specific.

And I just said... that it tells me... you aren't a team... and one of you is most likely a wolf.

Ergo... there is a strong likelihood... you could be mafia...

Am I incorrect? Of course, I may be completely off. But I like having that probability in order.

Flipping you or Erik will most likely confirm the alignment of the other; i.e. if you flip red, Erik is probably cop, and if Erik flips red, Unu is cop and Inf is town.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're doing that thing where you're overly nitpicky so I have to be increasingly more specific.
I'm not being nitpicky you're the one continueing this conversation, I'm just explaining my point.

And I just said... that it tells me... you aren't a team... and one of you is most likely a wolf.

Ergo... there is a strong likelihood... you could be mafia...

Am I incorrect?
Yes, you are

It tells you we aren't a team, yes, but it doesn't tell you one of us is most likely wolf, so doesn't suddenly make it like a 50/50 that I'm wolf. You've given 0 reasoning for why erik latching onto me is more likely to be w/t instead of t/t. The only reason you think it's w/t is for reasons outside of erik latching onto me. Therefore, erik latching onto me doesn't make me anymore likely to be wolf.

But again this is completely irrelevant.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Potentially the boldest pocket attempt ever witnessed

This post will age very well or very poorly

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not being nitpicky you're the one continueing this conversation, I'm just explaining my point.

Yes, you are

It tells you we aren't a team, yes, but it doesn't tell you one of us is most likely wolf, so doesn't suddenly make it like a 50/50 that I'm wolf. You've given 0 reasoning for why erik latching onto me is more likely to be w/t instead of t/t. The only reason you think it's w/t is for reasons outside of erik latching onto me. Therefore, erik latching onto me doesn't make me anymore likely to be wolf.

But again this is completely irrelevant.
In my entire ISO, I have not provided a single reason whatsoever? And now you're dismissing this as irrelevant.

An Inf and Unu scum pair would be very convenient but I am being pinged very hard in that direction.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 10: Keeping Up With the Times
erik5456 - Timdood3 [L-5]
Fog - Pairjax, erik5456, InfectedAlien8_ [L-3]
InfectedAlien8_ - Fog, HKCaper [L-4]
Unusual_Dood - TheWeakGuy48_ [L-5]

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 players to lynch and 6 players to no lynch. If no player receives the majority of votes by the deadline, nobody will be lynched.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In my entire ISO, I have not provided a single reason whatsoever? And now you're dismissing this as irrelevant.
Not a reason for why erik latching onto me there can't be t/t in isolation from the rest of your reads is what I meant

and it's irrelevant since it's just argueing about semantics(is that the word?), I'm just argueing why what I said made sense, even though what I said has no relevance to the game since it's about reading something in isolation from anything else, which isn't what you were doing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Essentially MarsKid my point is this:

'huh erik latched onto inf there, that could be erik as wolf and inf as town, erik as town and inf as town, or erik as town and inf as wolf, but not both wolf' is what your point was if I understand you correctly

so then that alone doesn't give you info on my alignment since I could be town or mafia easily

if you already believe erik's scum for other reasons then yeah this would mean I'm most likely town and you're right, but afaik you don't believe erik's scum you're torn between him and UNU

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
plus that Erik (who I think is cop) voted you, which in my mind is a big factor.
But it's day 0... nobody knows anything. So what difference would it make if he is cop? ?

I think you should vote Inffy, as there is a strong chance of him getting lynched, plus then you get to have more fun time with me and not have to deal with him <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Essentially MarsKid my point is this:

'huh erik latched onto inf there, that could be erik as wolf and inf as town, erik as town and inf as town, or erik as town and inf as wolf, but not both wolf' is what your point was if I understand you correctly

so then that alone doesn't give you info on my alignment since I could be town or mafia easily

if you already believe erik's scum for other reasons then yeah this would mean I'm most likely town and you're right, but afaik you don't believe erik's scum you're torn between him and UNU
(or if you believe erik's town then this would mean I'm most likely scum too obv)

also reading back I don't think these posts I just said even are true and I think I got confused what my original argument was:

should've included the bolded

but it doesn't matter since who cares whether it means anything in isolation and I've lost reason for why I said that
Not a reason for why erik latching onto me there can't be t/t in isolation from the rest of your reads is what I meant

and it's irrelevant since it's just argueing about semantics(is that the word?), I'm just argueing why what I said made sense, even though what I said has no relevance to the game since it's about reading something in isolation from anything else, which isn't what you were doing
so I guess it's not as irrelevant as I thought

idk I'm confused this whole convo has felt very confusing

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think it's really early for a roleclaim and we're as well lynching one of them because mafia will most likely get the other...
They know who the cop is so they'll probably kill them ?
I think the roleclaim was a ditch attempt to seem town or innocent or guilt us into thinking we're killing an important role. We do have a 50/50 chance and mafia will most likely just kill the actual cop if I'm not mistaken. We could get the cop and we have a mafia alive though

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tbh game aside for just a oment, MarsKid sorry if I've been a pain in the ass, I've been in a real stubborn mood for the last hour so I've not wanted to hear that what I said didn't make sense which is why I kept argueing and why my argument kinda changed halfway through even though I still think what I said originally is still right

I read your big post TWG, I think it has some interesting insights in it

Not 100% sold on the argument that erik was already setting up to cc himself when he called UNU's claim BS - I think he could've just been trying to push for a UNU lynch to still be valid since at that stage of the game erik was still the most suspected so he needed someone else to push on and seeing as I was the only one defending him, I don't think he'd have seen pushing me as viable

I think maybe he just hadn't thought it fully through that doubting an uncc cop wouldn't work in the long-run