They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
can you elaborate on both of those sentences?
I just haven't seen anything that she has done to indicate she is trying to play it safely to avoid suspicious. To me everything she has said seems genuine, without further intentions.
how hasnt she in your opinion? why is mars likely town?
Mars was biggest town read day 0. I just liked the way they lead town, and some of the ways of asking people to choose with GTH were very townie to me. Today their claim sounded genuine as well, and I think Mars would be more reluctant to 'sort of counter claiming (?)' as mafia.

and why did sessys role claim make you think shes town?
Can't really tell as I can't see that she has claimed her items yet.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just haven't seen anything that she has done to indicate she is trying to play it safely to avoid suspicious. To me everything she has said seems genuine, without further intentions.
but like youve barely read the thread today and she barely posted yesterday so where is this confident town read coming from when youve probably read like 5 of her posts and none of them were very long

Can't really tell as I can't see that she has claimed her items yet.
whaaa

what do you mean you cant really tell, and why does her items matter? you said her role claim made you think she was town in part - why?

and in case you missed it:

also, why did you vote erik when he cc'd you, if you wanted to let you both live?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
id give away the item if the maf steal my cow today, since then they might try to kill me to take the blueprint for themselves tonight
Why can't you just wait until your cow is stolen?
ill reveal it since if mars and you are scum and i die tonight then town might never learn what it was and i think its important town knows in case someone comes up with another plan to build it, and i dont think its likely that by revealing exactly what it is, itll increase the likelihood of mafia ending up stopping town from doing it, since they already know a) its called an alien detector, b) ive said it would be balanced to only use lategame, c) weve both implied its powerful, so i think theyd be doing just as much, or maybe only slightly less, to stop it being built in the universe where they dont know exactly what it is, vs if they know exactly what it is.
In what scenario would you die tonight?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why can't you just wait until your cow is stolen?
because it might get stolen during the day today since theres apparently a role that can take/swap items during the day (though perhaps only if theyre lynched), since fogs items dont add up to what he said they were

In what scenario would you die tonight?
the scenario where my cow is taken today

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes I wanted both to live. Plan would be to vote him, to act as normal as you could in a counterclaim situation. In the event he would be close to being lynched I would stop the bandwagon by retracting my claim.
so how were you hoping youd both magically live if you just voted him and said nothing?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
let me make one post with my recent questions since i feel you might miss some again otherwise:

1. you said sessy's roleclaim made you, in part, town read her. by role claim do you mean her role, or her items?

2. can you give examples of where sessy's post felt genuine (go to her profile and recent posts and keep scrolling through)

3. you werent gonna retract until erik almost died, yet thought youd die if you retracted, yet ultimately wanted both to live. how did you think you might possibly both live unless you did something to convince people to let you both live? why did you just vote and say nothing more for ages (until eventually agreeing with mars about both living)?

Unusual_Dood

Good Skele

Reaction score

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because it might get stolen during the day today since theres apparently a role that can take/swap items during the day (though perhaps only if theyre lynched), since fogs items dont add up to what he said they were
I mean it's possible that Fog wanted to bait the mafia into killing him that night? IMO that makes more sense than there being a day-stealer.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and it worked out just like I had assumed it would.
and you assumed it would work out how?

you need to be more open with your answers if youre gonna persuade anyone of anything btw, elaborate a lot more, help people understand where your mind is because youre giving us the tiniest of glimpses ever

if youre town people wont see it unless you open up about exactly what is/was going on in your thought process