EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the thing i was connecting 'dots' about is 'oh wait maybe i get the earnings from the items i put up...'

which is why i was sure stranger had the same role, cuz they asked everyone 'hey what do you think are the implications of if a player gets money' and said they had a similar thought process to me about 'maybe i can earn money but i didnt get told'

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh Inffy already claimed.

Anyway I'm Madam Stacy 2.0:
Each night, I can choose one of three items to be put up for auction tomorrow. I have to cycle through these items, much like Inffy. The items that will be put up for auction are Red Tonic, Green Tonic, and Purple Tonic. I have no idea what either of these three items do. I have received clarification that I do not receive any of the proceeds from the item being auctioned off.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(btw a part of my reasoning for pulling back on inf and the others since at one point i was like 'so your pm didnt include a way for you to get stuff fundamental to this game (coins) XD' then i realised wait im the way these poor, poor peasants get their donated coins

i was gonna make a vague post but decided against)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
told you nottys scum! youll all listen to me now, right?!!!!!

this is what you get for trying to prank me notty :)
'trying' says the broke boy

Plus I never wanted you to claim your action just if you had one! But I'll admit I did not expect you to auction items I thought they were auctioned by Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.