Am I the only one?

Kordra

Reaction score
Just a mildly serious topic. I feel like I'm the only one that's actually trying to rebuild society. I made a settlement and everything just to be killed by the first people to come in. I understand Solitude is supposed to be about backstabbing and all that. But it really can be anything you want. People have just conditioned it to be that kind of game. I really want to make some sort of group that focuses on rebuilding rather then mindlessly killing each other for scraps. It just ruins the fun in my opinion.

_4_

Reaction score
Haha Ikr? I have very often said the same thing. I always thought it'd be cool to treat it like a survival server but sadly that is not the point of solitude.. If you wantedthat then its off to Jte then. But like i always thought it'd be cool to try and do what you said ya know. Its actually rather funny because literally 10 seconds after you died i ran into the very group that killed you. ( they didnt kill me) but please do understand no hard feelings with whoever kills you and try not to hold grudges .. It can ruin friendships I can say tht i hated Vatumok a bit a few times since he lilled me quite a bit on theteaser but then again thats the point of the server so i dont hate him :p

I like your optimism and creativness sir!

Btw thymos sai he felt bad for killing you :3

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
I've seen at least 3 large settlements (5+ people being large). People are rebuilding society. It's not "conditioned to be about backstabbing" at all. If you look at somebody like ClockworkMyr who has a group of 15-ish people in a large settlement, building and upgrading it constantly, you'd have to look for a long time to see backstabbing/PvP from that group.

SirCiphered

Reaction score
I've seen at least 3 large settlements (5+ people being large). People are rebuilding society. It's not "conditioned to be about backstabbing" at all. If you look at somebody like ClockworkMyr who has a group of 15-ish people in a large settlement building and upgrading it constantly, you'd have to look for a long time to see backstabbing/PvP from that group.
I can attest to this - I'm a part of this group.

Kordra

Reaction score
I've seen at least 3 large settlements (5+ people being large). People are rebuilding society. It's not "conditioned to be about backstabbing" at all. If you look at somebody like ClockworkMyr who has a group of 15-ish people in a large settlement, building and upgrading it constantly, you'd have to look for a long time to see backstabbing/PvP from that group.
Is there any way I can get there?

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Have some people in the past gone overboard with killing and such? Sure. But... It is what it is and we really can't change anything about that or Solitude wouldn't be Solitude. If you can get a large group of people to help you rebuild stuff. You should have no problem surviving as long as you stick together.

D

DarkHender

* ClockworkMyr, Shande and DarkHender ^-^