Beta Testing: Blocktopia A&T Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

- Now open for a small test, can go down any time for fixing and maintenance.
- Important: Currently there is an issue with your inventory. When you /leave a world to continue playing later, or leave the server, it will wipe your inventory once you re-enter your world! So currently try not to leave or disconnect if you want to play through a map.
- You can break the minecart on the Payload map D:
- Mobs spawn on some maps which should not have mobs, e.g. the PvP Maps. Adds to the fun!
- Some maps might have issues / glitches - that is due to the map and not the server, as we just add existing custom maps and cannot always playtest them once completely.

- Please, please please, when you leave an instance, and dont want to continue with it, make 100% sure you do the /answer no command to delete the instance, else bad things might happen.
- Remember, to join a friend, he has to /invite you, and you need to enter a Friends portal to get into his world!
- Current OP+ of Primordia can referee games, they can /toggle their gamemode and /vanish and these things.

Always read the info of a map on the page in depth section!

All PvP Battle maps now have wools as teamhats for each team in a chest near their respective spawns. Equip hats with /hat

GmK

Reaction score
@GmK

On woosh theme park, a lot can't be done because of the no placement thing, it is a lovely server though, thank you :D
Like what? Almost no game requires placing. We need feedback about the maps, as we couldnt test it all, so let us know what blocks you need to be able to place / destroy on Woosh.

We will make the spleef blocks destroyable as well later on.

torty

Reaction score
Like what? Almost no game requires placing. We need feedback about the maps, as we couldnt test it all, so let us know what blocks you need to be able to place / destroy on Woosh.

We will make the spleef blocks destroyable as well later on.
On snowfight you are required to break blocks with a shovel to create snowballs, you have to collect and place them from dispensers. This isn't possible for obvious reasons. You've fixed sheep breeder skele spawn I presume :). Basically, some of the games require you to collect and place blocks or collect, place then destroy blocks, this isn't possible. I think on sheep breeder you have to place seeds? I haven't read through it all correctly, but that may be a disadvantage.

Thank you, that is all :)

GmK

Reaction score
On snowfight you are required to break blocks with a shovel to create snowballs, you have to collect and place them from dispensers. This isn't possible for obvious reasons. You've fixed sheep breeder skele spawn I presume :). Basically, some of the games require you to collect and place blocks or collect, place then destroy blocks, this isn't possible. I think on sheep breeder you have to place seeds? I haven't read through it all correctly, but that may be a disadvantage.

Thank you, that is all :)
More details would be great, feel free to PM me with a proper list of Blocks you need to be able to place / break

Status
Not open for further replies.