Declined [Comp][Infection] Evil

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Map Name: Evil
Map Authors: froyd, Naoh
Game Type: Infection
Map Worldborder: 33 I think (just outside the edges if it's even needed)
Download: /warp aodevil
Round Time: 240
Preparation Time: 30
Spawn Locations: X -793 / Y 8 / Z - 182 (the center)
[Optional] Can sprint: No
[Optional] Fall damage: No
[Optional] Can drown: No

Additional Notes: Fire Damage is false for both teams.

sorry if I did this wrong, I'm kinda sick

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi naoh, I can see that you are trying to go with a classic feel with the bedrock and lava, but, I hate to say this, we aren't in classic any more. There isn't anything that sets this map apart from others, and it feels a bit dark and depressing and there isn't much variation to the jumps. I'll have to go with

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Naoh, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a 0 leaning to +1. Even though it is basic, it does require a bit of timing and well, luck, really. It's a challenge if you do wind up falling in the lava. I like it, I think it sticks to the Infection "roots" so to say. It goes with the theme, though I'm sure there could have been a different type block used (i.e coal block, obsidian, etc.). I want to give it a shot.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi naoh,

First off, the concept is really great and I see what you try to do here but I feel like it isn't really executed really well, I would like to see more variation of blocks and to make it a bit more going up (in way of parkour).

Further, I don't really like that you don't die in the lava so if you fall down, a hunter only needs to jump on you and you're dead.

My vote will be a 0 but if you adjust the map I will reconsider my vote and probably turn it into a +1

yours sincerely
mastersten