Game Type: Capture the Flag
Map Worldborder:
Contained.
Download: /warp swiftrawr
Round Time: 5mins
[Optional] Minimum amount of players: 6
[Optional] Maximum amount of players: 9000

Names of Teams: Taylor Swifts and Beyonces
Spawn Locations: Two Spawns per team - each at the corners of the map with bedrock/wool.
Flag Locations: They'll be at the center of each team building. Sized as 2x2 wool blocks.
[Optional] Fall damage: Yes
[Optional] Can drown: No.

Last edited by a moderator:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for submitting the map Psycho!

From what I've seen throughout it being built and playing around on it, the map is pretty darn good and is very attractive on the eye as well. Most of the routes are planned out quite well and fit well for good center stand-offs and flanking, however I've noticed a few things that can be problematic:
  • The distance between you spawning and being the ladders is too great, as by the time you've respawned (which is 5 seconds), it then takes you another 7 seconds to leave the spawn area, and by then they'll be too close to their own flag to stop them from capturing.
  • The tunnels with water, soulsand and magma blocks seem a bit pointless. Not many players will use it as you have to jump in the water to avoid moving awfully slow which increases the chances of you dying and the slabs are too low to protect you anyway, plus the route is very slow and as it is high risk it doesn't make a viable route for any situation, so I suggest removing the water and making the pillars taller, so that it is low risk but takes longer.
Other than that, I like the map and with some changes I think it would make a great addition!

Inbetween 0 and +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.