Good News, Everyone!

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score

As much as I hate to do this right now -- especially as I have enjoyed staffing for this Community and seeing it grow -- I would like to announce my full resignation from Community Admin and other staff duties on Create and RoF. This comes at a time when I will need to focus on my personal priorities and projects in life.

I would like to take this time to thank the Staff that I have come to know on here -- You guys don't know much I appreciate the hard work that you guys put into making this Community and the servers better and it's nice to know that you guys will still put a lot of effort in improving things in the future. Thanks for dealing with me and all the shit that I did and I hope you guys understand that I did it all in good fun.

See you guys around!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
Wish you all the best in your life, it's been great having you here as an Admin.

Where'd the days go when you were an Adv builder on BB go eh? Thanks for everything.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign psy :(. After a long time of the community declining I think you did an awesome job of getting the community back together since you were promoted, I cannot thank you enough for that. I really admire your activity and hard work you put in, you were one of the few that wasn't afraid to take action if necessary. For this I really respect you. I hope everything goes well in life, and I hope you still hang around.

Thanks for all the work as admin!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Have to agree with Vatumok here, you were one of the best community admins I think we've had in terms of enthusiasm and work you did behind the scenes, and it was a shock to hear you'd be resigning. Hope if/when you have more time you consider rejoining the staff team!

Last edited:

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Already said some things in pm but I will repeat some here, you were a great admin and dragged the community through some tough times by making hard decisions. Sad to see you go but you knw what they say, you cant change the direction of the wind, you can only adjust your sails.

Best of luck <3

Last edited: