Hi id like to become trusted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onheat00

Reaction score
id like to apply for trusted so i can ref the game of blocktopia zombie so i can play with my friends and ref if i want to and play if i want to i think it is cool playing with ops and able to talk in op chat if i can do this id really like it if you would choose me so i can look over my friends and take a step up

Thanks onheat00 {onheat88 on game}

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I'm glad you put the I cannot read subject. Because frankly, there is a format you must follow and requirements you must meet.

You need 30+ hours over the course of a month. You need to be helpful, active, and mature. After obtaining those you ask 5 Operator+ that you know well if they would reference you.

Please meet these requirements and follow the format before reapplying.

Onheat00

Reaction score
O
I'm glad you put the I cannot read subject. Because frankly, there is a format you must follow and requirements you must meet.

You need 30+ hours over the course of a month. You need to be helpful, active, and mature. After obtaining those you ask 5 Operator+ that you know well if they would reference you.

Please meet these requirements and follow the format before reapplying.
oh yea sorry bout that i forgot its because the server reset so i thought i still had 30+ hours sorry for the chaos i caused sorry bout that so much

Status
Not open for further replies.