Ice Rink Player-Made Events

Shocker

Reaction score
Welcome to the Ice Rink, where NatureDragonWolf and I will be hosting player-made fun nights.

This is the inside of the Ice Rink

Another fun thing to do is find the secret but scary basement! HINT: Look around the corners of the pathway.

The Basement

If you're hungry, you can grab a bite from the buffet! We have plenty of cake, but you're allowed to bring your own food.

The Buffet

We have another secret, the recording studio! HINT: Around the corners, like before

The Recording Studio

We have many more stuff! Here are some details:

How to get there: Go to esper and walk to your left, or keep following the moon when it rises.

VIP Acess: VIP costs 5 emeralds. VIPs get early access into the Ice Rink, they have permission to get into the Ice Rink Fortress and can test new stuff!

Time: 12:00 GMT (midnight)

EDIT: This week's event: Ice Skating!

I hope to see you there! From Shocker6666 and NatureDragonWolf.

W

Wimali

Shocker , your cooltext image was removed. They only store it for about an hour, and then permanently remove it from their databse :p

I'd recommend re-making it, downloading it, and then uploading it at imgur.com so it won't get deleted.

Shocker

Reaction score
Thank you for all who came to the ice rink! The next event is: Ice Hockey! We hope to see more people there! We're currently adding more stuff like a spleef arena. The event will be at Sunday 10:00am GMT +10. And VIP's are now available to buy! If you want to buy one, we're going to sell them at our villager, "Official Ice Rink Villager"