Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I really like the aesthetics of the map, and the concept and I think it would work well on the server. My only concern is that I feel its a tad unfinished. I would like it if you expanded the bridges to cover most of the map, as I think it would provide better gameplay.
If you expand the map a bit and just make it seem properly finished, then I would be very happy to give you a huge +1 as I think it would be a great map to play on, however at the moment I'll vote for

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Eren, thank you for your submission!

I'm going to go with a 0. Like ComputerGuy has said, it seems a bit unfinished. I'd like to wait and see if/when the map gets updated to give a definitive +1, but for now, I just don't think the full effect of gameplay is there.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I really like the concept of using treehouses in an infection map and the cool look of the map but there are a few gameplay elements that I think need to be improved.
* I think that the treehouse area can be extended because it's a fairly small area right now. Also, it feels like you have very little options to run on the wooden paths because many ways lead to a dead end or down. Maybe allow the player to jump around on the top instead of having to jump down again when chased?
* Experience shows that ladders are not great on infection, I could see it happen that you get stuck on the ground floor because climbing a ladder would mean your death. Maybe add like 1 or 2 ways not involving ladders to the top.

By making the map more runner friendly by working on these two points I think this could be one of the best infection maps on the server.
In it's current state I'd vote it between -1 and 0 but with improvements it will be a big +1 from me.

eren

Reaction score
thanks everyone for your suggestions i took all of them and made the map better i hope you like it more now i added more houses more bridges, hiding spots and some parkour i have no pictures so maybe next time your on the server you can check it out (/warp woodland). if u have any more suggestions plz tell me and i'll go straight to work ty

Status
Not open for further replies.