Kylie's Signature Shop!

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score

lol kylie who are you wtf is this tihs carp dosnt belogn on here u sukc!!1!11!!
SHUT UP. I'M FABULOUS.

So Kylie, what is this?
This is my new signature shop! I'll be making signatures, as that is an easier and more fun task for me then skinning or making normal art, and hopefully I'll be doing this actively for quite a while, as it's also quite fun to make these. However, I am a little limited in my abilities, but there is a learning process. I decided to make one because Kingdion has one (and it looks very cool, you're awesome) and on a certain forum I know there are tons of them, and I thought it'd be cool if I made one too.

GIMME ONE. NOW.
no.

okay fine.

You reply to this thread while answering questions to this format:

What text do you want on your signature?:
Border or no border? (also you can explain what style border, if not I'll make a border to go with the theme):
What do you want on your signature?:
Any font?:
What style do you want your signature to be like? (for example, do you want it to be like an ink painting or a robotic styled signature? do you want it to be black and blue or yellow and green? explain colors and themes here):
Do you want any images on your signature? If so, what images?:
What size signature? 200x200 pixels or 300x500 pixels (note: 300x500 pixels will make the signature too large on it's own, so you would need to put it in a spoiler.)
Any specific details?

and then you wait for me to finish it. I may need to ask you a few extra details if it isn't enough, so you should be a little sure you add everything you want :3. I'll show the signature in the thread and pm you the link to it and the bb code.

Also, if you have any questions or problems about the signatures you can ask/tell me in a PM or on this thread, or basically anywhere.

Oh great kylie I very much appreciate the time you spent on the signature how shall I ever repay you, do I pay anything for this? I will give you everything I have and worship you every single day even if I don't have to pay you anything.

Thank you so much. I knew everyone loved me. You don't have to pay anything except your soul and all your organs.

Oh, great fabulous child, are there any examples you may give me before I throw my money at you and praise you eternally and worship you?
Yes, slave. Here they are. I haven't made much yet, so keep that in mind.

This one has a blue/red border in a blood/fire style and a watercolor/ink like style text drawn by me with dark red flames, dark blue/purple text also drawn by me and a dark grey/red ink/watercolor-styled background.

I used a font I cannot remember and gave it a sort of tiled wood texture that had the colors of a lighter purple at the top and it descended to a darker purple at the bottom, with smaller text below it similar to the larger text. It has no border and a blank background.

OH WAIT THAT'S NOT A SIGNATURE.

I used a canvas-like background and a font I also cannot remember but can easily find. I made it a bit 3d with a purple stone texture with blue-purple corners and with pixel flames around the "a". It has a red border and smaller text with a blue-purple-dark purple colors and a mosaic like pattern.

Sorry about all the informative text here, it's sorta just for examples about how I detailed it and if you want details like that, and it also shows how you can describe it's details. I haven't made many signatures and can add little pictures to them too or make one character of the name a picture, so merp. I made all of them except the first one a long time ago. I made the first one today. The first one is 300x500 and the rest are an unknown height, though I can give example pictures to the heights if you guys want.

Feel free to request away!

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
GODDAMNIT I CANNOT EDIT MY POST HURRRRGHHH.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:IF YOUR SIGNATURE IS 300X500 AND NOT 200X200, IT IS ADVISED TO PUT IT IN A SIGNATURE AS IT IS TOO LARGE FOR THE FORUM RULES. IF YOU GO WITH 200X200, YOU ARE ADVISED TO PUT IT IN A SPOILER IF YOU HAVE OTHER STUFF IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF THERE IS NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR SIGNATURE, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE FINE TO USE IT ON IT'S OWN.

CUSTOM SIZES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

W

Wimali

BRAM13 RITUALS OF FIRE GRANDMASTER W/ GRASS SKIN (http://blocktopia.net/w/uploads/3/36/Bram13.png) FACE PLZ

EDIT: FORMAT

What text do you want on your signature?: BRAM13 RITUALS OF FIRE MASS MAP-MAKER & GRANDMASTER (BUT NOT IN CAPS, JUST PUT THE CAPS WHERE THEY'RE NEEDED)
Border or no border? (also you can explain what style border, if not I'll make a border to go with the theme): NO BORDER
What do you want on your signature?: MY GRASS SKIN FACE SEE ABOVE
Any font?: NOTHING SPECIAL, YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY DAMN FONT YOU WANT
What style do you want your signature to be like? (for example, do you want it to be like an ink painting or a robotic styled signature? do you want it to be black and blue or yellow and green? explain colors and themes here): IDK? MINECRAFTISH?
Do you want any images on your signature? If so, what images?: YES GRASS SKIN FACE
What size signature? 200x200 pixels or 300x500 pixels (note: 300x500 pixels will make the signature too large on it's own, so you would need to put it in a spoiler.) 200X200 PLZ
Any specific details? NO

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What text do you want on your signature?: Endersteve5
Border or no border? (also you can explain what the theme): Border... I guess. I'd like it to have kind of a minecrafty and endermanly feel.
What do you want on your signature?: The text, my Minecraft character, don't care if like a Minecraft player or cartoony style or whatever (you can find the character in my current signature) and possibly some enderman sparkles?
Any font?: Anything to fit the Minecraft theme.
What style do you want your signature to be li painting or a robotic styled signature? do you want explain colors and themes here): I've already explained it all pretty much.
Do you want any images on your signature? No, not really
What size signature? 200x200 pixels or 300x500 signature too large on it's own, so you would need to put it in a spoiler: 200x500? Like 200 vertically and 500 horisontally so it would fit perfectly into the signature space or whatever :D Any specific details? Nope.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Bram13 YOUR SIGANTUR IS DONE.

okay i'm sorry here's the real one

endersteve5 yours is done too. I sorta didn't make it look really minecraftish and made it look more like it was drawn on parchment instead because I thought the theme fit an enderman more, sorry, I can redo it if you want. D:

Mia

Reaction score
What text do you want on your signature?: Kitties Will One Day Rule The Universe!!!
Border or no border?: Kitty border
What do you want on your signature?: Kitties
Any font?: Kitty font
What style do you want your signature to be like? Kitty style and can you make it orange pls
Do you want any images on your signature? If so, what images?: Kitties & Kitty paws & more kitties
What size signature? 200x200 pixels or 300x500 pixels 200x200 I guess.. kitties
Any specific details? Kitties
KITTIES <3

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
What text do you want on your signature?: My name, cooliorules
Border or no border? (also you can explain what style border, if not I'll make a border to go with the theme): None :)
What do you want on your signature?: This may be a bit complex, my name in the front, then behind, a minecraft setting (trees, grass), with some lava off the one side, a piece of tnt or two somewhere else, a diamond (ore) somewhere, iron sword somewhere and if you can, a house or structure (not big) of some sort.
Any font?: Couldn't care less c:
What style do you want your signature to be like? (for example, do you want it to be like an ink painting or a robotic styled signature? do you want it to be black and blue or yellow and green? explain colors and themes here): Well I sorta explained this, just a screenshot or something of a minecraft setting with it edited with ^that^ stuffz.
Do you want any images on your signature? If so, what images?: Not that I can think of c:
What size signature? 200x200 pixels or 300x500 pixels (note: 300x500 pixels will make the signature too large on it's own, so you would need to put it in a spoiler.) Durp Hurp 200x500
Any specific details? I think I explained it all, if you need anything just say c:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Bram13 YOUR SIGANTUR IS DONE.

okay i'm sorry here's the real one

endersteve5 yours is done too. I sorta didn't make it look really minecraftish and made it look more like it was drawn on parchment instead because I thought the theme fit an enderman more, sorry, I can redo it if you want. D:

I love it! Thanks again!

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
What text do you want on your signature?: Toiletprincess, then [Wolf Princess] under it
Border or no border? (also you can explain what style border, if not I'll make a border to go with the theme): Border.. FULL OF ORGANS AND POTATOES AND DYING CARROTS!
What do you want on your signature?: Could you draw my wolf character? kthxbai
Any font?: I dont care, I liked endersteve's font :D
What style do you want your signature to be like? (for example, do you want it to be like an ink painting or a robotic styled signature? do you want it to be black and blue or yellow and green? explain colors and themes here):Ehhhh organs and souls and faces
Do you want any images on your signature? If so, what images?: POTATOES AND CAKES
What size signature? 200x200 pixels or 300x500 pixels (note: 300x500 pixels will make the signature too large on it's own, so you would need to put it in a spoiler.) Um, 200,500?
Any specific details? make it..
FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What text do you want on your signature?: Old_Man_Oak63, Elysium Economist and Resident Oak Tree
Border or no border?
Border please, can you give it a sort of leafy oak branch look to it
What do you want on your signature?: My minecraft skin with a background full of emeralds
Any font?: just anything that feels like it works with the above
What style do you want your signature to be like? looking for a greenish theme, I've already talked about what I want in it so a nice rich green I think would look nice.
Do you want any images on your signature? If so, what images?: only image is probs my skin ill see if I can find a link to it or just a picture of myself maybe
What size signature? 200x500 pixels
Any specific details? I am an oak tree, hear me roar! Can't wait to see what you come up with kylie!

Chips

Reaction score
What text do you want on your signature?: DynastyOfBlocks
Border or no border? (also you can explain what style border, if not I'll make a border to go with the theme): A light blue and lime green border, kind of in a double helix shape.
What do you want on your signature?: My name in big font, I want it to cover up a pretty decent amount of the screen, in blockish form with TONS of random blocks (blocks in minecraft, any type) , kind of like Sploorky's. Also, just an ordinary minecraft villager on the side.
Any font?: Blockish bold, random minecraft blocks typish-font
What style do you want your signature to be like? (for example, do you want it to be like an ink painting or a robotic styled signature? do you want it to be black and blue or yellow and green? explain colors and themes here): Explained above, pretty much, but I can say if needed.
Do you want any images on your signature? If so, what images?: Basically what I put on "What do you want on your signature?" .
What size signature? 200x200 pixels or 300x500 pixels (note: 300x500 pixels will make the signature too large on it's own, so you would need to put it in a spoiler.) I'm not sure, maybe rectangle-ish, but JUST enough to fit the signature size.
Any specific details? Not that I can think of, thanks a bunch!