Making my own RPG 3

When do you want me to release the current content that I have on my rpg?

• Release what I have finished now

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Release the content after I finish the first dungeon

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
This will hopefully be the last time I remake the thread for the I am making. I made the mistake of buying Black Ops 2 and got hooked on that and ended up neglecting my rpg. I will be attempting to work on it some more, but only if I am not busy with schoolwork or college. I now have a live stream setup that I will try to get on when working on my rpg if the quality of the internet at the location I am at will allow for it. I will post a poll asking if those that are interested will want me to release what I have so far, or wait until after I make the first dungeon, but I plan on releasing a small demo of the game and the current content at some point in time in the near future.

The link for my live stream is http://www.twitch.tv/noxdraconis and I will post a status update on here when I am live and working on my rpg.

Reaction score
Well, I play on doing some work on it over the weekend because then I will be able to stream it because I will be somewhere where the internet is decent enough to stream without constant lag. I can stream while working on my rpg so that people can see the process behind it and ask me questions or offer suggestions.

Reaction score
Its going to be fun. Still trying to figure out what to put as a boss at the end of the dungeon; amongst other things about it such as the overall layout.

UPDATE: Just got done with my mid terms and will have some free time to work on this. I have setup the events for the arrival at the first dungeon and I am working on finishing it up and testing it to see if everything works out how I want it to. Once I finish that, I will wrap it up, tidy up a few things, add in the shops in the first town, and release it for testing and to gather opinions on it.

Reaction score
Been busy with school and haven't worked on this much. Most of the first dungeon is done. I just need to add a few more chests and setup the boss fight and the dungeon will be done. I also need to add the shops into the first town and then I will have something ready for testing. Won't be anything too big and fancy, but hopefully you guys will still like it.