Meeting Recap 02/03

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao

General

Minecraft 1.2 hit, so if you want to play on our servers make sure you have a 1.1 backup.
Bukkit has been changed into a segment of Mojang, so now our server API is gone. Expect more details tomorrow.
Although it's probably not going to be much of a bumpy road, as they have expressed "compatibility".

ASSHAT

Another secret server which lacks of material is in the process of being made.
If you have good building skills and want to get involved, please inform Malcovent or Iguana.

Zombie

Zombie has a competition, of which you can check up on in the Zombie forum's discussion.

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
aperson155_, emosquirrel, jolasveinn, Bonbonladen826, Gamefan__15, Malacath, paceboys, Pokemon365, Sasher and Zippywins were warned for inactivity… nevermind, they never happened.

Lava

Controllers are too busy and haven't had the time to discuss promotions, demotions and warnings, so they will be announced later.
Death run maps are still being looked for. So map-makers, take a look at the forums and get building!

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

TNT

Both red and blue team now tie on their teamskin unlocks, with red having won this week with about 500 wins against blues 400.

Promotions
Inon promoted to trusted following a successful application, and killer1525 promoted to Operator on trial.

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

Premium

Still no news regarding the staff. [Primordia]
We're open to map submissions, so send us your maps! [Darkness]
The reddit tournament maps were added to the lobby. Have fun, would-be and aspiring participants! [Adventure]
If you're curious about this tournament, check out the announcements. [Adventure]
Server is hopping up and down. Some people (uhtr5r!) are good at finding these bugs! [BuildBox]
[Solitude]

Promotions
Iguana is now HC for Solitude and Army of Darkness. Adventure and Tournaments HC is UltimateBudgie, and BuildBox's HC is Ayatollah_Ali. Congratulations, and may prosperity come to your servers!

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
I think you mean paceboys Razinao

Congrats to all the new head controllers! /me a little bit scared of Iguana with that kind of power
A bit sad for zombie, I am really confused at to why I haven't been warned and yet I haven't been particularly active in zombie lately... cautios
ill keep an eye on you