Meeting Recap 06/04

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao
General

Deadl0ck is not resigning from Head Admin.
Donations are opened for April!

Zombie
--
Promotions
gassy_european promoted to operator. PS: spell your name right and re-register nick. Nottycat promoted to operator.
Demotions
Jolasveinn, Malacath, My_name_is_TUNA all demoted for inactivity.
Warnings
Mach9824 and Matt_Allen warned for inactivity.
Lava

--

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

TNT
The tournament signups have been closed with a whooping 157 entrants. Thank you so much for your attention!
With KingSam and Alkatraz returning today-ish, we will be getting ready the match times. Some people are in the qualifiers, and we'll update you in the coming week of your games.
That being said, we are setting up the games so you'll compete in your bracket with similar time-zones, so it should be fairly fluid!
Promotions
Congratulations to Kattzen and VeryHighUp passing their applications for trusted.
Demotions
--
Warnings
RMCraft (as impossible as it may be, we need to know) and Lagwarrior warned for inactivity.
Survival Multiplayer

!!! New section in the meeting recap eh?
Here's a map. It's pretty circular.

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

BuildBox
--
Promotions
--
Demotions
--
Warnings
--
Adventure

Hunger games will be hosted in roughly thirty minutes from now by Iguana.

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

Darkness
The winners of the map competition were announced, and their maps are now in the server.
WesternNightmare took first place, with Abyss and FeteniaBay following
Promotions
--
Demotions
--
Warnings
--

Dion

Reaction score
For AoD, I think you missed "Baker93 (i think thats the numbers.. My brain is fuzzy) promoted to Trusted following his application!"

On a side note, Congratulations to everybody promoted, Condolences to all that have been demoted.