Game Time: dont lock day time, just watch the world burn i guess
Round Time: -
Screenshots:

Wave Time: Can i say default?
Shop Location:
Mob Spawn Locations:
Spawn Location:
End Wave:
Mobs which can spawn: Zombies, Huskies <3, Blazes, Skellies, those weird skellies, Vindicators, normal spiders (that will do)

G

Guest35486

Thanks for the submission, HK!

Alright, well, I was part of the of the discussion when we were deciding the theme of the map. (I ended up not participating in the creation of this map though.) I do like that it's different from the other maps because it's not some desert, arena, or both. I do have some concerns and suggestions, though.

The map format may not work well for mob. It is very narrow and players may easily get trapped by mobs. Other than that, there is currently only one shop. Due to the layout of the map, any players that are on the other end will have a difficult time going through the mobs, as well as the fences and cars, to reach the shop. Even during shopping periods, players can easily be surrounded and killed trying to purchase items. While shops are always risky on mob maps, the player usually has more than one exit.

I know that the areas outside the highway itself aren't supposed to be reachable due to all the barrier blocks, but they do look pretty plain and boring. I suggest terraforming the area more? The mountains look really even and very obvious that they were made quickly with WE brushes. The terrain is flat and only has a few trees. Overall, the map could use more block variation as well.

Also, for a map named "Duck Highway," wouldn't it make more sense to have more ducks?

Unless this map goes through some serious changes, it'll be a -1 from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.