Accepted Night Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name of your map[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Night Siege (Could this map be set at 18000ticks)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Author([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]s[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent])[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]SalientGorilla[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gamemode[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mob[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Map World Border[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Self containing [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Download[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]/warp nightsiege (on create) - I've already copied it into a schem called //schem load nightsiege[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Preparation time[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]20 seconds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn locations[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Four bedrock blocks in the center of the main hut[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wave length[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Round: 1:00[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Boss Round: 2:00[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mobs[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Default mobs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawners[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mob spawners are located in the outcoves here and here[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shops[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The shops are located at the two different wagons[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shop items[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I'd like one shop to sell the default weapons with no enchants and the other to sell default armour. I want them both to sell XP bottles at 1 gold each, these are so players can use the books on their weapons/armour. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'd like the names of the shops to be correspondent to what they sell also.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Armour Dealer: Could the sell the books of Protection I, Fire Protection I, Projectile Protection I, Blast Protection I and Thorns I for 5 gold each.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon Dealer: Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamond swords and a bow for normal default prices. I'd like him to sell the following books: Smite I, Bane of Arthropods I, Sharpness I, Knockback I, Power, I, Punch I for 5 gold.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]End wave[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When everyone has perished.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fall damage[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Drowning[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yes[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok, so I like the astethetics on the map. You have added some nice details all around and on the ground. I think that the size of the map is a bit exagerated(it is like 80 blocks from the mob spawns to the middle) and with only 2 mob spawns I think it will be an easy defend from the middle or corners, as long as you got enough arrows. Still if it doesnt work out it shouldnt be too dificult to add some more mob spawns around to fix this. I really like the idea with using books and anvils to upgrade the gear. Still i think that the prices for Power and Bane of Arthropods is too low, and that infinity should be removed(to avoid camping in corners, like that water pit).

Well, this is an interesting map. I like the concept, but I feel like its going to be a bit easy to survive(lets go for wave 100 again? :D). Other than that I like it, and is in for testing it. +1

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Ok, so I like the astethetics on the map. You have added some nice details all around and on the ground. I think that the size of the map is a bit exagerated(it is like 80 blocks from the mob spawns to the middle) and with only 2 mob spawns I think it will be an easy defend from the middle or corners, as long as you got enough arrows. Still if it doesnt work out it shouldnt be too dificult to add some more mob spawns around to fix this. I really like the idea with using books and anvils to upgrade the gear. Still i think that the prices for Power and Bane of Arthropods is too low, and that infinity should be removed(to avoid camping in corners, like that water pit).

Well, this is an interesting map. I like the concept, but I feel like its going to be a bit easy to survive(lets go for wave 100 again? :D). Other than that I like it, and is in for testing it. +1
Removed inf :p

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
The idea behind the creation of this map is unique, having mobs flow from afar to siege players sounds like it could make for an interesting map - though I do worry that it may be too easy to camp up in the building but that is something that can only be seen when tested/played, shops are balanced and I appreciate the wide open space to be able to run around in if it gets too crowded in the building.

+1

3nd3rslayer Please reply to this map submission!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Originally looking at the map I wasn't sure if the map would work that well. The mob spawn points are far away from spawn and I thought it would be quite campy. However, I decided to try it out on my test server, and I actually really like it. Mobs do track players from all the way out in the spawn points and seeing mobs follow you to the centre area is pretty cool. The maps now on the server, so check it out and yell if I've been a scrub.
-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.