Solitude Teaser - Rules

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Right, first lets get this out of the way
  • This is first and foremost a survival server, people will kill or backstab you. People will spawn camp you at the first chance, we are not going to put in any plugins to cover your ass. simply put - If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.
  • Everything from Griefing to filling your home with lava is allowed.
  • Insulting is allowed, bar discriminatory/sexual comments.
  • Prepare yourself now because you 'are' going to die, like it or not, and by the very definition of death it probably wont be something you wanted to happen to you. So suck it up and avoid complaining.

Rules

1. First and foremost, any use of either external modifications (x-raying and the like) or abuse of bugs (duping, etc.) to gain an upper hand is bannable. Keep the fight clean Ladies and Gentleman.
  2. If you use alternate accounts to get around the death-ban, we will be forced to ban your alternate accounts. No one likes the guy who doesn't know when to quit.
  3. Discriminatory comments or sexual harassment will merit a ban, insulting is allowed but the line has to be drawn somewhere.
  4. What happens on Solitude, stays on Solitude. If you start to bring disputes outside the server, you will not be welcome back 'in' the server. Let your swords do the talking ladies. With this said, please do remember that you aren't magically shielded from the effects of your actions (this is to say, if you decide you want to stand there spamming the same line fifty times over to antagonize someone don't be surprised when they think you're a bit of a douche outside of solitude)

Enjoy and, remember. This is the teaser server, we've pushed what should be a 5400*5400 map into a 300*300 or so area, it will be overly vicious until release.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Ah, sorry for the possibly dumb question, but is Rei's Minimap allowed, provided cave mapping and the entity radar are turned off? I don't feel like it really falls under the likes of x-ray but I figured I'd ask to be sure.
With entities and cave mapping disabled it is legal - it is like hardcore/anarchy SMP.
Coords are broken on purpose anyway.