Fixed Some are unable to recieve /msg

TheArchiteck

Spook!
Donor
Reaction score
Description of Bug:
Nobody is able to message a certain small pool of people through the global messaging system (commands such as /msg, /r, /tell, etc.). TheArchiteck, Sharnni, and Ibedoge are known members of the pool of people experiencing unmessageability, but there may be more which I am unaware of. The problem may be related to the command /messagetoggle, as revealed by the error message displayed.

Evidence:

This was the response after running the command "/msg Ibedoge Hello.":
http://i.imgur.com/wofctSO.jpg

Steps to Reproduce:

Join the lobby. Attempt to message TheArchiteck, Sharnni, or Ibedoge when they are online, from any of the servers. (Since /msg is a BungeeCord regulated command, it doesn't matter which server you run it on, or at least shouldn't. I have run a few tests to this ends, and it seems like there is no change of behavior between servers.) Observe the error message.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
We're aware of this and still very confused as to why this is happening, especially only to a few people. I'm not sure how backend works as I've never had to deal with it, however Freaky and I couldn't find any permission node for msgtoggle which is an issue as nobody has permission to use it.

But yeah, basically we're aware and trying to sort it out, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!