Suggestions Thread

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I wanted to create an area so we don't have a ton of threads for suggestions that might come up especially when we start building.

Anyway I'll start out with a suggestion, I have been looking at the other Primordia families in the archives and some of them have a weekly meeting recap. In the recap it says if we are allied/neutral/enemies with each family and other building/rank information. I was wondering if you guys think it is a good idea to do recaps or maybe one week is too excessive. Was trying to think of a good method to make sure everyone is on the same page since past familys have struggled with that.

Anyway anyone is free to suggest things so post away!

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
I have been looking at the other Primordia families in the archives and some of them have a weekly meeting recap. In the recap it says if we are allied/neutral/enemies with each family and other building/rank information. I was wondering if you guys think it is a good idea to do recaps or maybe one week is too excessive. Was trying to think of a good method to make sure everyone is on the same page since past families have struggled with that.
A weekly meeting recap with our Ambassadors (look at the suggestion thread I posted) supplying information would be a really good idea, although biweekly may work as well.