Why hello there. Feels nostalgic doing this again :D

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I made my first "introduce" thread, and it was kind of short and boring. And dull.
So I'll try to make this longer and more entertaining to read than the last one :p
My bio:
I joined the Blocktopia (Was TheOne's community at the time) Community at November 16th 2010. The way I found the server was through CTRL-F -->zombie. The first people that I saw that were good at the game were sanivo(Where are you) and ODer(I miss you). Back then, I was very new to minecraft and struggled to consistently make 1 gap jumps, but eventually improved at it.

I then applied for trusted, which was accepted. Back then, I applied for trusted for power and not for improving gameplay. But I was very immature back then (Am a little immature right now too :p) and failed my trial within the week. So I waited a month and a half and learned from my mistakes/improved my maturity.

During that time, I learned about the other minecraft classic servers, the lava, build, and tnt server, and chose to check them out.

I joined the lava server and was confused at the time, so I just left and didn't come back for maybe a month. This repeated for 3 months.

When I joined the build server, I became fairly active and learned all of the rules of the server, and came back to it from time to time.

When I joined the tnt server, it seemed fun so I occasionally joined from time to time and improved my knowledge of the server.

After the month and a half of improving my knowledge on the zombie server, I decided to re-apply for trusted, which barely got accepted. Instead of seeking power on the server, I wanted to improve the game play of the server and enforce the rules to the players. I passed my trusted trial, and eventually became a zombie operator on April 1st with Alpha102. (It's hard to forget since it was on April fools)

Then I began to try to learn the other blocktopia servers. With the help of 12plm, Winx64, and other lava operators, I decided to increase my activity on the lava server.

It was very easy finding something to do on the server, since I became addicted to playing the game "mafia" with the other lava players. With that, I became more social and began to improve my knowledge on the player base. After 1-2 weeks of being very active, I decided to apply for trusted.

During this time, I bought minecraft beta and became interested in the SMP beta server, but due to my horrible computer and connection problems, was forced to abandon the idea.

After my trusted application was accepted, I increased my activity on all of the servers (except for SMP Dx) and continued to learn the other servers.

I always yearned to applying for build staff, but after it switched in to minecraft beta, I lost most connections I had between the build server.

After I found the perfect weapon for me, (C4 lol) I slowly started to become more active on the server. After a few weeks of being active on the server, I decided to apply for trusted. But since KingSam was a ninja, I was promoted to trusted before I could apply. (KingSam is too good)

After I finally had the sense to look up what my minecraft beta problem was, I finally was able to join the SMP/CMP servers with only minimal lag. I improved my activity on SMP until the map switches, which made me slowly stop logging on to the server.

Reminding myself of the old build server, I decided to try out the CMP server. I became interested on the CMP server as soon as it went to beta, since it opened up a new variety of tools/blocks to use. I tried to learn most of the commands of the server (Am still learning some) and started to like it.

I was soon promoted to operator on the tnt server which boosted my activity, while I still maintained the same activity as I did on the other servers. After the more recent SMP map switch, (It's August 5th when I'm making this thread) I decided to become more active on the SMP server and found it fun to play on.

I then applied for CMP operator which was accepted, and brings me up to where I am today.

Well that's my story on my time on the community... So far.

So, Hello! This is _aperson155_ writing this message and I hope I can maintain my activity on the servers and learn more about the player base :D.

-_aperson155_