Zack27999's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorhey

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
IGN: Zack27999
Time-zone: GMT -7
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?: About 2-3 hours Weekdays. 4-5 on weekends.
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?: This isn't just some fancy title, it practically gives you a whole job to take care of the server, and protect those that need help. This isn't just for the rewards that OP's get, but to help.
What sets you apart from other applicants?: Not much. I'm just an ordinary player on the community that has staff experience on SMP, but Still has the regular fun as other players.
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?: Rule-Breakers such as griefers who do not listen and/or people flooding areas. I yell out or scream at them, but This is due to not wanting to die.
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?: I would ask another staff member that is familiar with these types of problems, take there opinion on what to do, and then take action with the help they have given me.

-Zack27999

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
I am STILL up this late because fuck it, what is sleep?

To be honest, I haven't seen much help OR maturity coming from you at all on this server. The most help you give is just non-stop caps when someone griefs/floods your home or the home you are living in which is VERY annoying to the Operators online (including myself). Think I have spoke to one or two other operators and they have agreed with me on that.

So, help out more, calm the damn caps and be more mature around the server...and the other server's in fact.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I've seen you on occasion which is why I understand where Shande is coming from.
There's been a few times when you freak out with caps over little things, even when staff have been online and you could just ask them for assistance. You handle things by yourself as if you are already a staff member, which as appreciative as I am that you want to help out, there's an extent. On a positive side though, your activity is good. So that's not a concern. So more maturity is mainly what Shande and I seem to be asking for here.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Go to bed, shande.

Right, what those guys said. I think you need to handle rule breakers better. Yelling in caps is not an appropriate response to people who break the rules. It annoys the staff, it annoys the players, and it isn't constructive or helpful for the person breaking the rules. Also, if you say this...

[16:37:59] <+TheLavaGod> [Main] zack27999: Im glad im not staff here
[16:38:08] <+TheLavaGod> [Main] zack27999: I would have banned your *** by now if Iwas

Simply put, I don't think you're ready to be staff on the server.

-1 and denied. You can reapply in a month's time if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.