Duffie Draws! (Woo!)

paceboys

Reaction score
Duffie since i wanted to get into drawing a little bit more, i have been watching the way you draw things, and i have been practicing. How is this?
I know, not as good as what you draw, of course, but still.
EDIT: This was using Paint Tools Sai, just google it or whatever. Also, when i downloaded it, there was a trial but you can still use it after the trial XD Its a PC client, and i had to use a mouse :/

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Duffie since i wanted to get into drawing a little bit more, i have been watching the way you draw things, and i have been practicing. How is this?
EDIT: This was using Paint Tools Sai, just google it or whatever. Also, when i downloaded it, there was a trial but you can still use it after the trial XD Its a PC client, and i had to use a mouse :/
Google anime or manga and watch markcrilley on YT. Trust me, it works!

Duffie

Reaction score
Oohh. I love the style. I find it adorable. ;3;
I wonder what would happen if I drew my OC in that style..
(Bearing in mind: These are my OCs. Well, some of them. e.e)
Your style seems cute enough to me. :3

The way I draw, I use a tablet, and I use the program Photoshop CS2. I mainly use the pencil tool, so I don't have the transparent pixels edging off the brush, though I used to use the brush.

When I draw, I don't usually draw outlines, as I usually just... Doodle, I guess. :p

But, that still looks pretty cool. You can still probably tell I'm more of a cutesy artist. xP

paceboys

Reaction score
Your style seems cute enough to me. :3

The way I draw, I use a tablet, and I use the program Photoshop CS2. I mainly use the pencil tool, so I don't have the transparent pixels edging off the brush, though I used to use the brush.

When I draw, I don't usually draw outlines, as I usually just... Doodle, I guess. :p

But, that still looks pretty cool. You can still probably tell I'm more of a cutesy artist. xP
Thanks to you too C:
And i can tell ;P