Reaction score
WALL O' TEXT LAWL
CK
008-C

SCP themed

2D shooter

Happy Wheels art style + grunge+ apocalyptic

Takes place between years 2034 and 2039

Premise: A universal vaccine that can cure any and all diseases, derived from SCP-008 (a virus that will zombify any living entity it comes into contact with) is developed and released worldwide, but with a sabotage snuck in by an unnamed individual. Everyone who took it is effectively held for ransom when the individual threatens to turn the vaccine into strains of SCP-008, which would cause a near extinction-level event, and goes through with it. The resulting attack kills 4.53 billion people worldwide within 5 hours while 2.48 billion are rendered nearly braindead and reduced to a zombie-like state, identical to the symptoms of SCP-008. The other 869 million in the world never took the cure, but are being slowly killed off by the zombie-like humans left. Follows the dissolution of every superpower worldwide and martial law implemented in any country stable enough to retain governmental power.

The SCP Foundation creates the SOL-class, short for soldier, to preserve what’s left of humanity long enough to survive the CK event as well as repopulate the Earth. SOL-class is comprised of mostly volunteers and former USMC infantry. Personnel designation is SOL-___-#####, with initials and entry number.

The SOL-class is filled with corruption, mostly paranoia-derived and due to manipulative higher ups. Survivors nickname them as “Shit Outta Luck” due to the constant negative circumstances.

CHARACTERS:
SOL-MHT-00189: Primary protagonist. Former SOL-class who deserted the SCP Foundation following a misallocated purge of her hometown where 823 survivors were killed by an airstrike, believed to be targeting SCP zombies (None were in the area, so only survivors were killed). Stood out among the SOL-class in many aspects, usually without trying. Hates everything SCP-related as a result and wants revenge on 05 Command for authorizing the strike.

SCP-682: Secondary antagonist. Nigh indestructible lizard-esque thing with a hatred for all living things. Even 20 years later, the SCP Foundation has still not found a way to destroy it and have released it to slaughter the SCP (Double-oh-eight) zombies in hopes that it’ll be overwhelmed and destroyed while making SOL-class’s job easier. SOL-class is ordered to avoid 682 whenever possible, and subdue it long enough to escape, if avoidance is not possible. 682 became immune to SCP-008 almost instantly, so infection didn’t happen. 189 has run-ins with 682 in the beginning, usually either escapes or boss fights. Mutated form (from various encounters) might be final boss.

D-ACE-02639: Secondary protagonist. Average person who works for the SCP Foundation as not much more than a repairman. Former D-class. Just goes with everything and tries to survive however he can. Playable.

05-155: Primary antagonist. Sabotaged 008-C and is the mastermind behind the CK scenario. Overrode primary directive and destroyed East Annarbour.

SCP-106: Tertiary antagonist. Escaped containment completely. Haunts 189 for the first third of the game before it’s destroyed.

Was sharing the outline of a concept for an SCP game I had in mind. So here it is I guess.

Also, CK = Extinction-level event

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
Double Delight Oreo, introduced in 1987, have chocolate cookies with two fillings, notably peanut butter and chocolate, mint and cream, and coffee and cream flavors.
First time I have had something good to paste. Delicious coffee and cream. Now just where to find it.

Olix

Reaction score
FLASH.
“What just happened?”
That’s what Xilo (Zy-low) was thinking when the bright flash made her fall over. She got to her feet, and started walking. You see, she seemed to be stuck in some void, with white everywhere. . She spoke aloud.
“ Hello? Is anyone here?”
Apparently not, for no one answered. Her voice did echo quite a lot before it finally stopped.
STEP.
So, she kept on walking.
Eventually, she ran into something. Walking alongside the object, her probing hand touched something. It was a switch! It seemed to be a light switch, but Xilo couldn’t imagine what a light switch would do here, But she didn’t care.
SWITCH.
The switch made a loud clicking sound as she touched it, and suddenly, she was launched into the air.
While she was plummeting back down, she realized she could fly!!!!!!!
SWOOSH.
Zipping through the air, Xilo was very content. With her newfound abilities she could cover 10 times more ground than when she was walking. Plus, it was exhilarating, even if she couldn’t see anything.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
The shocking noise made her loose concentration and fall. She was lucky though, for she was only a couple feet away from the flat ground. Xilo stood up and listened intently.
<YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO TEST OUR NEW VIRTUAL WORLD><WE SHALL TEST ALL OF OUR NEW PUZZLES ON YOU><GOOD LUCK>
“Wait, what if I don’t want to?” Xilo asked.
There was no response.

PUZZLE1
Xilo saw those words flash by, and she knew she better stay prepared. Who knew what they might throw at her? A gray box rose out of the ground around Xilo, but it had a open ceiling.
<IN THIS PUZZLE YOU MUST ESCAPE>
Xilo figured this one would be easy. “I’ll just fly out.”
<OH YES, YOUR FLYING ABILITIES HAVE BEEN DISABLED>
So much for that plan. She will just have to climb. “Ouch!” Xilo said after she fell on her face. The ground was as slick as black ice! She assumed the walls were the same, so there was no way Xilo could climb out.
While she was staring into the wall, pondering for a solution, she found tiny blocks floating around the box. She grabbed one, and it flew out of the box, depositing Xilo back on the floor.
<WELL DONE><THE PUZZLES PROGRESS IN DIFFICULTY><THERE IS A TOTAL OF 10 PUZZLES> <IF YOU COMPLETE ALL OF THE PUZZLES, WE WILL LET YOU LEAVE>
The strange voice was not something Xilo heard. It seemed to enter directly into her thoughts in digital patterns. Xilo didn’t know who was controlling this, and she had heard nothing about this on the news. My parents must be worried sick! Xilo thought.
As if the voice heard her thoughts:
<YOUR PARENTAL UNITS HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF> <THE MEDIA MUST NOT BE NOTIFIED OF THIS SIMULATOR UNTIL IT IS SAFE FOR REGULAR HUMAN USE>
“What? Are you saying I’m not a regular human? I haven’t noticed anything unusual about me.”
<WE MIGHT SUPPLY YOU WITH MORE INFORMATION LATER>

PUZZLE2

I (think) I was emailing this story to a friend, they wanted to read my literary works. ;)
The story had to be trimmed in order to fit it on this thread (no more than 20000 characters), so if you really want to finish it, P.M. me.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Roda jogo tranquilamente Posted by: Leonardo Vommaro

Adquiri um ACER Aspire 5517 com ATI Radeon 3200 series e roda CoD 2 Perfeitamente com esta CPU, estou satisfeitissimo. Recomendo a todos Abraços VOMMARO-PC

Okey Posted by: fer

Ele suporta virtualização assistida por hardware

Bom processamento / baixo consumo de energia Posted by: Bastos

Tenho um Acer 5532-5146 com o Athlon TF-20. Tem um bom desempenho e baixo consumo de energia, permitindo uma maior autonomia de energia em notebooks. LS.BASTOS.

Posted by: @WIL

Este processador conjugado com o chipset 780m(Radeon HD 3200 integrada) é bom para navegação na internet, assistir vídeos e mesmo para jogos mais antigos, mas aconselho a procurar máquinas com processadores X2 da AMD básicos, o desempenho será absurdamente melhor .

64 TF-20 Posted by: Peter P.

Sehr guter Prozessor, geringe Leiszungsaufnahme und perfekte Performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.