Reaction score
Your IGN:​
Your time-zone (GMT+/-):​
How long do you usually spend on the server each week?​
Do you currently hold a staff position on any of the BT servers (Trusted+)?​
What do you think the responsibilities of a trusted player are?​
Why should we accept YOU? What sets you apart from other applicants?​
List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:​
What steps would you take to report a staff member that is abusing his/her power?​
References:​
Finally, in less than 50 words, tell us about yourself:

Lol I'm going to apply for trusted so I'm filling this out on Word first :p

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
• Name of character that got banned:
• When were you banned?:
• Were you banned on TNT Wars?: (if no, you're posting in the wrong place. Find the ban appeal section for the right server, try again.)
• Are there any other accounts on your IP address?:
• Describe your actions right before you where banned:
• Why do you think you were banned?:
• Which ops/players were on at that time?:
• Which staff member banned you?:
• Why should you be unbanned?:

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
geraffes are so dumb.
EDIT: sorry, the only reason i say this is that this geraffe in this picture is trying to eat a painting. i should say that this one particular geraffe is dumb.
EDIT: hey asshats quit downvoting me i am not the one who tried to eat the wall.
EDIT: hey before you hit that down arrow why don't you ask yourself why you can't take a joke you losers. jesus the pc crap has extended to long horses? because that is all those things are, and no one was bawling when that chimp got shot for eating that lady's face. so are you racist for long horses over gorillas? hippocrites.
EDIT: is it a bunch of peta lamebrains doing this? did my one little joke hit some kind of tree-hugger blog or some shit? i have never so much as even spit on a geraffe! wtf? i ate lion one time, it was in a burger; i had alligator, and something they told me was eagle but i'm positive it was just chicken. whatever anyone is saying about me and geraffes is not even true. but go on farteaters, downvote away. it shows how stupid you are.
EDIT: spelling.
EDIT: this is such shit. i have never received as much as one single downvote in my life and you peckers are jumping on this stupid geraffe-loving bandwagon. that is a dumb goddamn wall-licking geraffe and that is all. i'm not going to apologize to you idiots any more.
EDIT: you know, now my feelings are hurt. the amount of downvotes piled on me is just excessive. god for-fucking-bid i had commented on a post about an antteater, i would be at -1000 by now. you people are horrible.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
geraffes are so dumb.
EDIT: sorry, the only reason i say this is that this geraffe in this picture is trying to eat a painting. i should say that this one particular geraffe is dumb.
EDIT: hey asshats quit downvoting me i am not the one who tried to eat the wall.
EDIT: hey before you hit that down arrow why don't you ask yourself why you can't take a joke you losers. jesus the pc crap has extended to long horses? because that is all those things are, and no one was bawling when that chimp got shot for eating that lady's face. so are you racist for long horses over gorillas? hippocrites.
EDIT: is it a bunch of peta lamebrains doing this? did my one little joke hit some kind of tree-hugger blog or some shit? i have never so much as even spit on a geraffe! wtf? i ate lion one time, it was in a burger; i had alligator, and something they told me was eagle but i'm positive it was just chicken. whatever anyone is saying about me and geraffes is not even true. but go on farteaters, downvote away. it shows how stupid you are.
EDIT: this is such shit. i have never received as much as one single downvote in my life and you peckers are jumping on this stupid geraffe-loving bandwagon. that is a dumb goddamn wall-licking geraffe and that is all. i'm not going to apologize to you idiots any more.
EDIT: you know, now my feelings are hurt. the amount of downvotes piled on me is just excessive. god for-fucking-bid i had commented on a post about an antteater, i would be at -1000 by now. you people are horrible.
Umm... o_o

(≧◡≦)

I love dat face C:

Duffie

Reaction score
OC PROFILE
by Duffie Shirayuki ~:iconDuffieShirayuki:
:bulletgreen:Full Name: Katherine Kala Wright

:bulletgreen:Meaning of name: Pure, Forgiving

:bulletgreen:Nickname(s): Katie, Kate

:bulletgreen:Gender: Female

:bulletgreen:Age: 14 (During Brotherhood)

:bulletgreen: Date of Birth: April 2nd, 1901

:bulletgreen: Place of Birth: Xing, raised in Resembool

:bulletgreen:Race/Species: Human

:bulletgreen:Languages spoken: English

:bulletgreen:Native language: English

:bulletgreen:Ethnicity: Aisan

:bulletgreen:Orientation/Sexual Preference: Lesbian

:bulletgreen:Zodiac: Aries

:bulletgreen:Chinese Zodiac: Rat

:bulletgreen:IQ: 116 (Above Average) - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_15_year_old_girls_IQ

:bulletgreen:Religion: None

:bulletgreen:Residence: Resembool

:bulletgreen:Occupation: Automail Mechanical Engineer, Alchemist

:bulletgreen:Education:

MEDICAL INFO:
:bulletred:Blood type: A

:bulletred:Mental state: Optimist

:bulletred:Mental disorder: Perfectionism

:bulletred:Mental stability: Fine

:bulletred:Medical problems: None

:bulletred:Emotional stability: Shy

:bulletred:Notable Information:

:bulletred: Phobia(s):

:bulletred:Allergies: Pollen

APPEARANCE:
:bulletblue:Height:

:bulletblue:Weight:

:bulletblue:Hair color:

:bulletblue:Hairstyle:

:bulletblue:Eye color:

:bulletblue: Piercings:

:bulletblue:Tattoos:

:bulletblue:Scars:

:bulletblue:Skin:

:bulletblue:Body type:

:bulletblue:Clothing/Style:

--:bulletblue:

--:bulletblue:

:bulletblue:Jewelry/Accesories:

:bulletblue:Scent:

:bulletblue:Others:

PERSONALITY:
:bulletpurple:Overall:

:bulletpurple:Likes:

:bulletpurple: Dislikes:

:bulletpurple:Fears:

:bulletpurple:Secrets:
--:bulletpurple:

:bulletpurple:Hobbies:

:bulletpurple: Dreams:

:bulletpurple:Flaws:

:bulletpurple:Abilities:

:bulletpurple:Fun facts/Habits:

:bulletpurple:Others:

Quote(s):

Favorite season(s):

Favorite food(s):

Favorite color(s):

Favorite number(s):

Favorite holiday(s):

Favorite animal(s):

Seiyuu(s):

FAMILY:
:bulletyellow:Father:

Eyes:
Skin:
Height:

:bulletyellow:Mother:

Eyes:
Skin:
Height:

:bulletyellow:Sibling(s):

N/A

:bulletyellow:Best friend:

Eyes:
Skin:
Height:

:bulletyellow: Pet(s):

BACK STORY:
:bulletorange:

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
geraffes are so dumb.
Someone's a Redditor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.