Solitude - A request for a return.

Duffie

Reaction score
The server is extremly fun, probably cause i got a good spawn (near trees and shrooms)

I Approve This Server :cool:
This server is fun, no matter where you spawn, or how long you live. ;)

Is the whole map a city? :/ I'd rather have had a complete wasteland :c And no cheap vaults .-.
I have to admit, when Solitude started changing maps to large cities and jungles and such, I enjoyed it much more when it was just a wasteland, where when you find creations, it was made by other players... Or, at least, vanilla testificate villages.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
And the vaults easily overpower the players who knew about them. Then when you found the vault, it killed the server for you. No more of a search for rare and powerful stuff. Yeah, you can hunt down other players with your full diamond, but I like to have a thrill rather than laugh at others' inferiority.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Is the whole map a city? :/ I'd rather have had a complete wasteland :c And no cheap vaults .-.
A big chunk is a ruined city, but a big chunk is wasteland, with some very impressive mountains.

Vaults should not have generated, and if, there is maybe 1 on the whole map. This will all be 'fixed' when it goes proper.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
Perhaps you are hungry. Radiation shouldn't be underground and there's no way you've walked 1,000 blocks trough water without noticing.
I'm at full hunger, I cannot eat anything and I've traveled from -1000 to -2000 perfectly fine, then from -2000 to -5000 I've been constantly attacked by thin air even when underground. My /rads is 0.0

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm at full hunger, I cannot eat anything and I've traveled from -1000 to -2000 perfectly fine, then from -2000 to -5000 I've been constantly attacked by thin air even when underground. My /rads is 0.0
Something I found out, if you are further from the 0,0 coords, there is more damage.
When I walked around that place, there was almost no damage being done. But when I was at 10000, 10000
I lost 4 hearts within 4 seconds ><
And underground I got fast heart lose too.