Solitude - A request for a return.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
AngelWV I didnt mean your inv I though the place with the clay blocks mushrooms and trees all around a fortress was considered the "Vaults" or "Fallout chambers" since when I first spawned I was in a building with white wool and of what I said before
Yeah, I was explaining that was just my inventory and not the vaults ;)

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Why do I take damage when I have 0 rads and I am underground? I've been running for over 1,000 blocks taking random damage every couple blocks for no reason.
Your rads stay with you. So, you may have 100 Rads, but not be taking any more Rads at the time. /rads just shows how much Rads you are getting.
Also, GmK
Found 2 vaults within 30 minutes of each other :-
You said there were no vaults D:

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Found another vault, (Bedrock small square with obsidian door) but can't get in with my iron pickaxe. After like 2 minutes of trying to mine a single block of obsi.... it still didn't break. grrrr. Plus the radiation is randomly random. Still, love me some solitude.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Found another vault, (Bedrock small square with obsidian door) but can't get in with my iron pickaxe. After like 2 minutes of trying to mine a single block of obsi.... it still didn't break. grrrr. Plus the radiation is randomly random. Still, love me some solitude.
I broke mine with an iron pickaxe.. It took like.. 5 minutes though, lol.

Edit: Woo me and vati180 (My first found survivor) found ice! <3 Water for us.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Without diamond it takes 250 seconds to destroy it with any kind of block or tool ;)

Vatowski

Reaction score

Inventory update ^^^

As you can see I have made myself some farms, so I am not gonna worry to much about food.

I moved out of my old house cause someone destroyed it ;_;

Now look at me I have found a couple of vaults and I know haz alot of stuff.

I now know you must not log off in your house in case someone floods it with lava or water ;_;

I wanna form a survivor group, if any of you see me on the server, I am a peaceful dood