Double Elimination Tourney

Jaffie

Reaction score
I was targeted as well. That's just human psychology. If there's a match going on, there will be people who tries to kill you. I dont think anyone cared who to kill, me or gassy. But maybe in the future matches can be played silently, while no one except for the competitors and a judge knows the match is going on?

Txboy1234

Reaction score
I was targeted as well. That's just human psychology. If there's a match going on, there will be people who tries to kill you. I dont think anyone cared who to kill, me or gassy. But maybe in the future matches can be played silently, while no one except for the competitors and a judge knows the match is going on?
Actually that's not a bad idea, yeah instead of announcing it, make it silent.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
storm886 Details. Match Illu vs. Vatu

First map was GrandPrix. This was an interesting round because apparently there were being some problems or issues with something in the server. So Vatumok and Winx were working on it. The moment Vatumok came again from AFK a zombie was next to him (Ansoro) so he just jumpped and then 2 zombies (Gear and Ansoro) trapped him and Gear caught him. Round 1 won by Illu. 1-0.

Second map was Portals2. There was a lot of running and thinking about what way to choose. After 5 minutes in the game Vatumok fell victim to Gear. Again. Illusionist won the second round and the match. 2-0.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
77_is_the_best (1,0)​
James (1,0)​
Kraby (1,0)​
Worst (1.0)​
Onfire (1,0)​
Thong (1,0)​
Choras (1,0)​
Soap (0,1)​
Mev (0,1)​
Theo (0,1)​
Lily97 (0,1)​
Notty (0,1)​
Hype (0,1)​
Balloon (0,1)​
Maxyz (0,1)​
Crash (0,1)​
Musta (0,1)​
Hockeyfan1852 (0,1)​
Still need to play.​
Me and ooglie already played. I won 2 - 0, I sent storm a pm saying what happened, but he didn't reply.