A blocktopia Lava Survival guide,

Nikonchapel

Reaction score
I wrote a guide for anyone who managed to bump into it whether they were googling or through other methods. Of-course I can't really call myself the "expert" on lava survival since they are plenty of people with far more experience then me, if you feel I have left out an important detail that could really help someone survive, then I might be able to add in that detail, but I can't give you any guarantees, either way I would like somebody to be able to read this article and say they learned something, so when they visit the server they know what to do automatically. Thats my goal.

http://gameolosophy.com/games/action/blocktopia-lava-survival-guide-minecraft-classic-multiplayer/

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Ranks, what is a rank, do they have ranks, what are the ranks?
okay 1. a rank is position in the server hierarchy, 2. yes they have ranks and 3. the starting player ranks range from Guest to Master, any rank above Master is an Operator rank, and at the point where your an operator, playing on this server becomes less of a game, and more of a volunteer job. So don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Alright i'll point out an error here.
Ranks that are above master is from Trusted, Operator, Veteran Operator, Controller, and finally Head Controller.
Those ranks are earned either by applying at our forums or getting magically handpicked by an HC.

PS : I think someone has also built a lava survival guide once on the old forums... hmm now that you mention it, it was mac27. :3

Nikonchapel

Reaction score
yea, I understand that they have different names and titles, but I use Operator as a general term, I guess I probably should have used a word like server officers, or overseers, but it just did not seem to fit at the time, if my usage of the word "operator" offends anyone, I will gladly edit the article, and change it.

I do remember there being another lava survival guide posted on the old forums, however this was really intended for people who would bump into it on google, I didn't originally plan to put it on the forums however, but I imagine there would be some survival tips I probably never heard of, in-case anyone wanted to make a contribution.

and sorry if I somehow misunderstood you sp3ct3r, and what you asked, in case I went on a long tirade for nothing, but thank you for you pointing that out.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
yea, I understand that they have different names and titles, but I use Operator as a general term, I guess I probably should have used a word like server officers, or overseers, but it just did not seem to fit at the time, if my usage of the word "operator" offends anyone, I will gladly edit the article, and change it.

I do remember there being another lava survival guide posted on the old forums, however this was really intended for people who would bump into it on google, I didn't originally plan to put it on the forums however, but I imagine there would be some survival tips I probably never heard of, in-case anyone wanted to make a contribution.

and sorry if I somehow misunderstood you sp3ct3r, and what you asked, in case I went on a long tirade for nothing, but thank you for you pointing that out.
"Operator" Is the most well know "Admin" rank in MineCraft. I feel you used the right word. Although a bit of explanation on our special rank system would have been a good idea I believe.