Survivor Tetepare

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I wake up after the fall and have lost a lot of blood, the swarm is no where to be seen its the middle of the night. I stand up and see that I took a big drop into this hole. I start going through the cave looking for a way out. After 3 hours of walking I make out into the crisp night air. I walk away from the hills of flying ants. Then under a tree I clear some leaves and sleep in hopes of making it back to camp tomorrow.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Heyhey Purdeni, lets randomize!​
:3​
-Jivvi wakes up to see the house once again poking out over the trees. He glances around at what he find useful. He seems to have amassed a collection of explosives of an unnerving size. Jivvi wals over to a slightly small crate, labelled 'GmKBotWare.' This he launches at the Merita house using 22's trebuchet. Upon launching, the little crate begins to unfold, with all sorts of bits poking out. It drills through the invisible cube, and a huge kaboom and ajet of flame could be seen coming out of the hole. Jivvi proceed to cook his fish for breakfast-

storm886

Reaction score
Hmmm well, I have the same opinion about the randomizer as Kattzen does; I don't really like it. But seeing that everyone else agrees and the fact that there is only a 5% chance that this could result in me getting eliminated from the game, I'll go ahead and agree to use it.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Heyhey Purdeni, lets randomize!
:3

-Jivvi wakes up to see the house once again poking out over the trees. He glances around at what he find useful. He seems to have amassed a collection of explosives of an unnerving size. Jivvi wals over to a slightly small crate, labelled 'GmKBotWare.' This he launches at the Merita house using 22's trebuchet. Upon launching, the little crate begins to unfold, with all sorts of bits poking out. It drills through the invisible cube, and a huge kaboom and ajet of flame could be seen coming out of the hole. Jivvi proceed to cook his fish for breakfast-

Sorry Jivvi. Two members of your tribe already voted. So the randomizer is not possible.